This week is back to something a little more difficult.
K-3 is very straight forward and not difficult. There are lots of little pieces though.
C10- I pp'd this one. I found that the foundation pattern for units D & B were numbered wrong though. Start with #1 in the middle out to both sides. Take care in lining up the little tri's with the outside. Its easy to get this block to look wonky due to those skinny columns on the outside.
D10- Not nearly as hard as it looks! Warning, there are lots of little pieces here if you don't pp. If you look at "thatquiltblog", she leaves off the tiny outside tri's. I think they are worth putting on. Just PP them rather than applique and you are fine.
B10- Not too hard, but I don't know what I did...Units H & L ended up too short when I tried to put the block together. It was probably "operator" error...but take care anyway.
LS-7 I again extended the top lines to PP the top tri rather than applique it. I back basted the melons though to applique them. I'm finding that with these little blocks...that method works well for me.
Have fun! Here are mine...