Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 105 of 157 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 104 105 106 115 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1563

Thread: Judy's 3rd MYSTERY QUILT train ride

Blog Entries
    coopah, just a little left of a couple of mine also. sorta figured we were almost done. just one more clue. right? and that should be how to sit it together. maybe.

soooooo much fun on this train ride. i'm into the wine already. celebrating the last station stop.

Blog Entries
    I think there are two more.....this sat. and one in December.....or......my notes are mistaken.

You don't need to be good, you just need to have fun. And besides, who decides what is good, is there a "good choice" police out there, lol, just have fun with it all.

Blog Entries
    Good morning, y'all. The rocking motion of the train made me sleep in. I'm almost finished with step 4, so I'm getting caught up. I messed up cutting a Spicy Spiral and it's not going together right. I'm glad it's not my first so - I'd have been frustrated if it were. Now I'll just put it together and see if I can salvage it.

There's a breakfast casserole made with canned biscuits and mimosas in the dining car for brunch Enjoy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by irishrose View Post
    Good morning, y'all. The rocking motion of the train made me sleep in. I'm almost finished with step 4, so I'm getting caught up. I messed up cutting a Spicy Spiral and it's not going together right. I'm glad it's not my first so - I'd have been frustrated if it were. Now I'll just put it together and see if I can salvage it.

There's a breakfast casserole made with canned biscuits and mimosas in the dining car for brunch Enjoy.
    Thanks for the brunch, I was hungry and it was delicious!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AnngelAnne View Post
    You don't need to be good, you just need to have fun. And besides, who decides what is good, is there a "good choice" police out there, lol, just have fun with it all.
    Yep, there are "good choice" police. They are elementary school teachers (I was one) who always ask (after a child was naughty or mean) if they made a "good choice." So they're out there, but just not on this Board, thank goodness. Hee hee!!
    SewNso, Judy said we just need enough for a binding. :-)
    Sunliten, not sure how many more clues, but you're pretty organized, so whatever you say is probably right. And today I'm doing the long strips and will work at clue 6 later today. Doing a bit of ripping, though. But the SUN is out. Yippee! For awhile, I thought I was back in Seattle.
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    coopah, she said sashing, but of course we need binding material from one of these. have enough of one for both, i believe.

Blog Entries
    I made it, I am all done until this coming Saturday!! I can hardly wait to see what the next clue will be. We are so close to being done & I have not a clue how this will be going together. That's the FUN part!! Here is my picture so far.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sewNso View Post
    coopah, she said sashing, but of course we need binding material from one of these. have enough of one for both, i believe.
    Oh, you're right. Just shows that I know zip. :-)
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

Ok, I made some Australian goodies for all to enjoy. One is an Angel cake thing. Of course it is not angel food cake but what it is is a yellow cake mix that you cut up into squares. Then you cut the squares in half and put whip cream on it. Then you cut the other half in half and set it on the square so it looks like wings. It is very yummy. Then I made some Lemmingtons. I think I am spelling it wrong. It is another cake cut up into squares. You can have lemon filling in the middle and then the top has a red frosting covered with coconut shreaded on it. You can also put raspberry jelly in the middle. So hope you all enjoy them. they are in the dessert car. Oh an I also made everyone a flat white coffee. The closest thing in America might be a latte. It is very yummy and that is coming from a non coffee drinker. LOL. Enjoy. I love to see what you all are doing....all the colors. I want to do this when I come home...so I may not look at the last clue. Hmmmmm but then I probably will because I won't be able to wait to see how all of you put it together.
    PS I forgot they are ready for afternoon tea.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Page 105 of 157 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 104 105 106 115 155 ... LastLast