View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 04:11 PM
urgodschild2

Ok, I made some Australian goodies for all to enjoy. One is an Angel cake thing. Of course it is not angel food cake but what it is is a yellow cake mix that you cut up into squares. Then you cut the squares in half and put whip cream on it. Then you cut the other half in half and set it on the square so it looks like wings. It is very yummy. Then I made some Lemmingtons. I think I am spelling it wrong. It is another cake cut up into squares. You can have lemon filling in the middle and then the top has a red frosting covered with coconut shreaded on it. You can also put raspberry jelly in the middle. So hope you all enjoy them. they are in the dessert car. Oh an I also made everyone a flat white coffee. The closest thing in America might be a latte. It is very yummy and that is coming from a non coffee drinker. LOL. Enjoy. I love to see what you all are doing....all the colors. I want to do this when I come home...so I may not look at the last clue. Hmmmmm but then I probably will because I won't be able to wait to see how all of you put it together.
PS I forgot they are ready for afternoon tea.