Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 150 of 157 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 149 150 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1563

Thread: Judy's 3rd MYSTERY QUILT train ride

Senior Member frustratedquilter40's Avatar
    Coopah and shadowirish love both of them my center is together need to get a move on maybe this week will finish it up and will post a picture just to prove I do finish most things I start
    ​Christine

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the compliments, but Judy's instructions and help made it all work!
    Jaba, I think I'm keeping it for now...sorry! :-(
    Pam H.- There's so much to see in the Winter Garden area. Enjoy! Check for quilt shows. There seem to be quite a few going on in the next couple of weeks. (And I'll be up North, wouldn't you just know it?)
    Shadow- no advice on the backing...I'm piecing together some old lavendars and mint/aqua greens.
    Frustrated-you'll get it done. This is a busy time of getting back into routines. You'll get there.

Thanks again, everyone. Hope to see you on the next mystery train. They are quite the trip, aren't they? :-)
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

Well, I have worked on this off and on for several weeks now - seems a holiday kinda came in for a spell - ;o). I have the 2 side borders on, lay it out and I see something!! Now, my question is, do ya'all think I should take time to frog it, or just let it go? At least it's consistent! I almost folded it up and put it far away & quit, but I ended up really liking it, and everyone that sees it, likes it. So for the time being it is folded up, waiting to see what you'all think I should do. Thanks. OH, and the layout I did first, took a picture and everything was perfect!!

Jean

Name:  Scrappy Mystery 1-12.JPG
Views: 328
Size:  261.1 KB

Blog Entries
    I say if it doesn't drive you nuts, let it go! I hear rag time when I look at it! neato!

Oksewnsew, I love your quilt, the colors are great! I vote for you frogging and redoing those blocks the other direction. I think it will be worth it. Argh, I get frustrated when I do things like that too.

Blog Entries
    "but I ended up really liking it, and everyone that sees it, likes it"
    That's the "key" words. It's your quilt....finish it! Turned out just fine, I changed mine too so I'd like it.

Blog Entries
    OKSew...That is one awesome quilt. IMHO, I hate frogging and do just about anything to not frog. Well, that being said, I didn't notice it until you said something. Hey! You have an original!! Plus, I like the feeling of motion that comes with your layout. It's yours and so do your thing with it. Me? I'd leave it...after all, who will know?
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    looks to me like the irish chain "got to party'ing" you could call it Irish Coffee Pary Time the thing is if it does not upset you...it is consistant, throught, so it could be a design decision.

just so you know I had some stars spinning the other direction, but caught it before the row was joined.

Thank you ladies. Seems the majority says 'leave it', so that's it - I hate froggin' it too. I like your comment Coopah, "it's original", that it is..lolo Sunlite, you have named it - so that will be it..;o) I just knew ya'all could help me decide what to do. Have a great Sunday.

Hugs
    Jean

Blog Entries
    All of the quilts are beautiful.
    OKsewnsew, one more vote for leaving it and calling it "unchained."

Page 150 of 157 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 149 150 151 ... LastLast