Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 157 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Judy's 3rd MYSTERY QUILT train ride

Blog Entries
    Thinking monocromatic and love your purples ( have some of those, ok many of those) but some awsomegreens also so off to the stash.

Judy,
    can you answer if there is any applique in this mystery quilt or not? It will influence my decision to participate. While I know how, it's more time consuming for me and I prefer patchwork. I've been dreaming of this all night!

Yes I want to explore my quickly disappearing stash. Might have to go shopping but really want to use what I have.

Hugs

Cajun

Clevermom, nope - no applique. I want to make a mystery that everyone can particiapte in, and many, me included, are not too interested, or very good at, in applique. Well, I do fusible web applique, like my avatar, but no hand work.

Cajun - at small pieces like this, it really isn't a stash buster, is it? Sigh. Oh well, I hope my daughters donate my fabric to a good cause when I am gone
    Save the Earth -- it's the only planet with chocolate!

I love the color choices... I have brought French toast casserole for this Saturday morning ride

Blog Entries
    I haven't finished my last two, but I'm game to start a third. Colors, Hmmm? It'a apple season and nothing comes to mind in choclolate. How about a fresh apple cake with browned butter/cream cheese frosting?

Please sign me up. This will be my first mystery quilt.

Judaline Jane

Blog Entries
    Going to look and see what I can find on my fabric shelves. Should have something.

Oh good grief, Everything, your french toast casserole sounds yummy, and so does the apple cake, Irish. I just got rid of the weight I gained last train ride, and here we go again, LOL.

Judaline, nothing to sign up for. Just show up on this thread. Post your fabrics and let everyone drool over them. Glad you will join us.

OF COURSE you can find something in your stash, jaba!
    Save the Earth -- it's the only planet with chocolate!

Senior Member frustratedquilter40's Avatar
    Hello everyone I can't wait to see what everyone's choices will be. Now to go raid me ever growing stash. Now to choose colors I like the thought of green/purple, pink/brown, yellow/blue hhmmm. Well off to the dining car thar french toast casserole sounds great! I brought some fresh fruit and of course some white chocolate for later. Sorry to tired to cook today stayed up working on homework 1 class done 3 more to go before Monday. See you soon
    ​Christine

Page 2 of 157 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 52 102 ... LastLast