Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 101 of 154 FirstFirst ... 51 91 100 101 102 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1532

Thread: A New MYSTERY QUILT Train Ride! Hop on-board anytime

Blog Entries
    i love your colors the block looks awesome!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dabbler312 View Post
    Wow - I love all the variety of fabrics chosen for this mystery trip - ladies you have done a spectacular job; I just finished with my step 5. I don't have a design wall so it doesn't fit completely in the photo. This went together so nicely that I just might have to do another in 30's feedsacks or with some black and whites.

I tell you what gang, all these quilts are looking pretty awesome! Can't wait to see the rest of the troops post theirs! And we get the final clues next Saturday! WooHoo! We can finish them early! Now, how to quilt it??

I just have to say I am just loving the ones with the dark backgrounds. I think I may have to do another that way. Here is mine.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

debquilts and dabbler, those are striking! Love the drama of your colors.

kd7, love the way yours turned out. So pretty.

Florence, your top is beautiful! Love the colors you chose. And Florence, I agree with you, those ones with the dark background and bright colors are striking.
    My soul is fed with needle and thread

He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree. ~Roy L. Smith

Quote Originally Posted by paintmejudy View Post

Florence, your top is beautiful! Love the colors you chose. And Florence, I agree with you, those ones with the dark

background and bright colors are striking.
    thanks Judy

here i sit with mouth agape. what beautiful work you all do. as each one is revealed i say ooh and aah, that is my favorite. then the next comes along and gets the same reaction. you are all my favorites. can't wait until monday so i can get mine caught up.

enjoy father's day everyone.
    pdcakm alias pat
    If things go wrong, don't go with them. ~Roger Babson

Omg, I love them all, dark backgrounds, lights, batiks, scrappy. Just wonderful. I have my grand dd here today and she's sort of hogging the sewing machine. lol She's making her mom a table runner and placemats to match. I could have moved her to a different machine but this little one was the easiest for her to wrangle. And, believe me, it doesn't pay to use one machine and change off. Will most likely get mine done after the race and kids go home. Love em all, just love em. kids and quilts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by paintmejudy View Post

Florence, your top is beautiful! Love the colors you chose. And Florence, I agree with you, those ones with the dark background and bright colors are striking.
    Thank you Judy - also thank you for doing this mystery for us - I look forward to participating in another one - this has been an awesome journey for a first mystery and I'm lovin it. All the quilts look just spectacular; does anyone have a suggestion on what to do for the quilting?
    Be good to yourself - do one thing each day that makes you smile.

I just saw 4 PMs in my mailbox from people who found the thread but cannot find the rest of the directions. The posting numbers are listed below for those who need them. Hope this helps.

OK, so you found the first one.
    2nd is posting #383 on 5/26
    3rd is # 610 and 611 on 6/2
    4th is #771 on 6/9
    5th is #959 on 6/16
    6th is # 959 postd yesterday, 6/16
    I cannot tell you what page, everyone sets their pages differently, but you can find it by paging to to correct posting number.
    My soul is fed with needle and thread

He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree. ~Roy L. Smith

Here is mine, just waiting to be sewn together! Everyone has done a great job, great mystery Judy!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

Page 101 of 154 FirstFirst ... 51 91 100 101 102 111 151 ... LastLast