Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 102 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 101 102 103 112 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1532

Thread: A New MYSTERY QUILT Train Ride! Hop on-board anytime

I was totally challenged on putting it together and had to have my son come and help me. I am now sewing them together. Will post a picture real soon. I love how everyone's is turning out. So beautiful.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Mystery almost solved?

Here's what I think is the outcome, minus the sashing. I changed a couple of the last clue pieces before I sewed it to make it more balanced also.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

oh! If you're wondering about the funny flying geese next to the mystery, it's a sample of the 1 seam flying geese that I'm putting together to do a class on. I also found out another thing to do with them...cathedral windows! Am doing a sample of that one too.
    Dappler....I really like the orange & black! It really shines! I've got a ton of orange that now I'm thinking of doing this pattern with.

Small town in Northeast Oregon close to Washington and Idaho
    Blog Entries
    I can't believe how Cindy60545's quilt looks 3D. It's amazing. I noticed quite a few of them looked 3D. I just found this thread today and am going to start making this quilt. Had to cheat and read ahead. Wow! This looks so fun!
    "Be yourself...everyone else is taken."
    Strong people don't put others down...they build them up."
    "Remember that your instincts are more important than rules"

Blog Entries
    thank you judy!!! This is my first mystery quilt ever done. I like how it came out!!
    Quote Originally Posted by paintmejudy View Post
    debquilts and dabbler, those are striking! Love the drama of your colors.

kd7, love the way yours turned out. So pretty.

Florence, your top is beautiful! Love the colors you chose. And Florence, I agree with you, those ones with the dark background and bright colors are striking.

Every block I have seen is wonderful. No favorites, all are spectacular. I had to jump off the train this weekend to finish planting the garden but will hop back on board in the morning for breakfast. What kind of goodies will I find? I love the mystery pattern and may do another quilt with multiple blocks. Hmmm, the Mystery Train wheels are a turning in my brain. Thanks Judy for a wonderful train ride and am looking forward to the next Mystery.

Sweet Caroline

I'm caught up with the reading and printing out the clues.....not with my sewing. I picked up a quilt from the LA today and am working on the binding. Must have it finished to take to my mom next weekend. Then I will get to work on the mystery quilt. I have only done step 2. They are all turning out so nice. I can't wait to see mine.
    My dd came today to live with us for awhile. She starts her new job as a pharmacist tomorrow. Her hubby comes for an interview on tues and will hopefully get this job in our area. She just found out yesterday that she is pregnant. Yes, I am going to have my first grandchild next February. It is a secret since she is only 1 month along but I know all of you will not tell. Shhh!

Blog Entries
    Ok I am in, anything with Johnny has me on board! he is the cutest!
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerDiva View Post
    I tend to think he would look like Johnny Depp. Yes Sir Eee.
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

Blog Entries
    I love the Carpenters Star, Never saw it coming and I just finished one about 3 months ago for a baby quilt. I am late with this weeks clue, but so glad to be able to catch up sometime tomorrow. We had a yard sale this weekend! I sold a lot of fabric! One mans trash is another's treasure! Most of the fabric I sold was not cotton, and I sold some cutouts from the 80's. Pre-printed Vests and a few dolls. We had a good time and got rid of a lot of extra stuff we did not need!
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

Marybeth, I didn't see this one coming either & I have a Carpenter Star on my longarm right now being quilted!

Page 102 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 101 102 103 112 152 ... LastLast