Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   1 August 2011 House BOM pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/1-august-2011-house-bom-pictures-t141762.html)

whitepine 08-12-2011 01:12 PM

To Nana2Sew. Excellect outhouse! Love the door.

Floralfab 08-12-2011 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by Surfergirl
This is my August BOM picture

Good looking outhouse. All of your blocks are great.

Floralfab 08-12-2011 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by Nana2Sew
I finished my Aug. block....it doen't look like an outhouse to my family.....I like it!
The finished blocks are great....they keep me inspired.....thank you for sharing your work!

Good looking. I really like your colors.

Deecee 08-12-2011 01:34 PM

Great outhouses and yes I enjoy seeing the grouped blocks also.

Quiltntime 08-12-2011 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug
Hi Again,
Here is a picture of the Ouhouse Block, that I made, for this month. I hope everyone likes it & has fun making their own. I am excited to start seeing the blocks that everyone will create. Enjoy!!
:D :D :D :D

That's one cute outhouse!!

:thumbup: :thumbup:

sapdoggie 08-12-2011 07:36 PM

Love the outhouse blocks :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I remember going to a cousin's house in Ohio and having to fight off the spiders and other critters to get to the facilities :lol: :lol: :lol:

SulaBug 08-12-2011 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by Surfergirl
This is my August BOM picture

Another darling Outhouse block!! :thumbup: The bluebird & the trees are a great addition. I am loving each & every one of them. They all have their own personality, don't they? All of your blocks look just perfect together. I can't wait to see your quilt top, when it is all done.. Nice work!!

SulaBug 08-12-2011 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by Nana2Sew
I finished my Aug. block....it doen't look like an outhouse to my family.....I like it!
The finished blocks are great....they keep me inspired.....thank you for sharing your work!

Well, I love your Outhouse block & I think it looks great!! :D I bet it is going to be gorgeous, when you get your quilt top together. Your fabric selections are very nice. Thank you for sharing with all of us!!

jacquie 08-13-2011 01:57 PM

deecee!! i love your 'dunny'!!!!
rofl!! it has real aussie character!! well done!! lol...:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Originally Posted by Deecee
Mine had to have an Aussie flavour.

jacquie 08-13-2011 01:59 PM

what a great collection of houses!!! brilliant!!! i love them all, they really work well together!!
i also love the different skies you have chosen!! brilliant :) what a great quilt you will have!!

Originally Posted by nickylsf
Here is my Outhouse Block. I paper pieced it, and the trees are raw edge appliqué. I just realized I haven't added a stoop yet.

I am adding a photo of all my blocks so far. As you can seen, I have made a few extra blocks in between. My schoolhouse flag is floating in mid air, without a pole!