Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   1-January-2014 Block/Project of the Month direction's. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/1-january-2014-block-project-month-directions-t237849.html)

jaba 01-31-2014 06:52 PM

Excellent idea cindynvb, didn't even enter my mind and I have lots of them...Bet a few of them become little boxes now! Thanks for the idea very very much appreciated. Have a great time on vacation.

SulaBug 02-01-2014 12:07 AM

WOW Cindy this is a great idea. I have about a zillion 12 inch blocks, that I have made over the years since I joined the Quilting Board & I bet I could fill up my sewing room with these neat fabric boxes!!
:D :D :D :D

nickylsf 02-28-2014 02:33 PM

Hi SulaBug, I have been away for a while, as we have moved to Oregon and are slowly getting settled. For January, was there also a block or just the adorable boxes? Thank you!

SulaBug 03-01-2014 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by nickylsf (Post 6601941)
Hi SulaBug, I have been away for a while, as we have moved to Oregon and are slowly getting settled. For January, was there also a block or just the adorable boxes? Thank you!

Hi Nicky...............No, there wasn't a January block for the BOM, but we posted two blocks for the February BOM, to get caught up. I hope you can find that thread okay. Glad to have you back on the board. I have missed you & wondered what you were up too. Enjoy the New Year in your new home & on the Quilting Board.

nickylsf 03-01-2014 11:59 AM

Thank you Cheryl! I am really behind on my quilting with all this moving business, but hope to get back in the swing of things quickly! I did see the February threads.

KLTQuilts 03-13-2014 05:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm behind, but I finally finished the January fabric box . . . hope you like :) I had several turquoise scraps and decided to make a nine patch on one side and a solid on the other . . .
[ATTACH=CONFIG]467067[/ATTACH]

jaba 03-13-2014 06:19 PM

Love your turquoise box, one of my favorite colors!!!

SulaBug 03-13-2014 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by KLTQuilts (Post 6625124)
I'm behind, but I finally finished the January fabric box . . . hope you like :) I had several turquoise scraps and decided to make a nine patch on one side and a solid on the other . . .
[ATTACH=CONFIG]467067[/ATTACH]

Katie............WOW, your fabric box project for February, turned out so lovely & you did a very good job making it too. Thank you for sharing your photo with all of us here on the Quilting Board. Keep up the great work!!

CAS49OR 03-14-2014 07:14 AM

Katie your box is really pretty! I like it a lot!

KLTQuilts 03-14-2014 01:30 PM

Thank you ladies - - - I forgot to try the French seam method but will (of course) need to make some more boxes and thus try "that" method :)

SulaBug, you are a sweetheart and truly appreciated in all that you do for us!