Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   1 September 2012 Calendar BOM picture's. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/1-september-2012-calendar-bom-pictures-t199244.html)

SulaBug 08-31-2012 11:24 PM

1 September 2012 Calendar BOM picture's.

1 Attachment(s)
I'll be the first one to post my picture of the September BOM block for 2012 called the Maple Leaf. I decided to add border's around my block to look like a log cabin finish. It was really a fun block to make & I hope everyone enjoy's making their's as much as I did!!
:D :D :D :D

Anael 08-31-2012 11:40 PM

Beautiful block Sulabug! I LOVE the white fabric!

SulaBug 08-31-2012 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by Anael (Post 5482670)
Beautiful block Sulabug! I LOVE the white fabric!

Thank you Anael..............you are always so kind with your wonderful comments. I am glad you like this month's block.

Anael 09-01-2012 02:39 AM

Sulabug, can you tell me what fabric line the white is? I love WOW and I'm always looking for beautiful fabric. As I'm buying most all of the fabrics in the US sometimes I can't see the design on my monitor and it's like gambling! Once I ordered a WOW here in the Netherlands, had to order more of the same fabric, couldn't find it in their shop and I ended up ordering it by phone. They didn't have the same fabric anymore and the lady from the shop tried to explain to me how the other fabrics look like. I was very curious to see what I ordered :D :D

lovelyl 09-01-2012 05:38 AM

As always, beautiful block, Sulabug! Can't wait to start mine!

SulaBug 09-01-2012 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by Anael (Post 5482748)
Sulabug, can you tell me what fabric line the white is? I love WOW and I'm always looking for beautiful fabric. As I'm buying most all of the fabrics in the US sometimes I can't see the design on my monitor and it's like gambling! Once I ordered a WOW here in the Netherlands, had to order more of the same fabric, couldn't find it in their shop and I ended up ordering it by phone. They didn't have the same fabric anymore and the lady from the shop tried to explain to me how the other fabrics look like. I was very curious to see what I ordered :D :D

Anael........There is no name on the fabric & I buy it from our Wal-Mart in Washington. The color is actually a cream/tan color not white, but I have in the past bought the same design in white. It is a very nice weight of fabric & works well with my other LQS fabric's that I have. I am not even sure if they still carry this line, as I haven't looked for it in a while. I hope this helps & answer's your question. Thank you for asking.

Anael 09-01-2012 11:00 AM

Sulabug, thanks, it sure answered my question but it didn't help LOL. I can't order from Wal-Mart, they don't ship outside the US :(

drgranny 09-01-2012 11:03 AM

Sulabug, your avatar pic reminds me of a very dear friend who passed away a long time ago. When you post something I hear my friends voice when I read your post.

kensington 09-01-2012 11:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Opps... I posted my pic in the pattern thread. But, this is my Sept. Block, I didn't want to border, (small pieces) so I went on QC and found the Maple leaf in 12 inch. I'm happy with it. I may need to fix a point, but... I like the block.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]359524[/ATTACH]

neeng 09-01-2012 06:22 PM

Sulabug, thanks so much for posting this. I love the fabric you chose for your leaf! It is gorgeous.