Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   1 September 2012 Calendar BOM picture's. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/1-september-2012-calendar-bom-pictures-t199244.html)

bibliostone 09-01-2012 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by kensington (Post 5483704)
Opps... I posted my pic in the pattern thread. But, this is my Sept. Block, I didn't want to border, (small pieces) so I went on QC and found the Maple leaf in 12 inch. I'm happy with it. I may need to fix a point, but... I like the block.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]359524[/ATTACH]

Love your fall fabric!

kensington 09-01-2012 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by bibliostone (Post 5484624)
Love your fall fabric!

Thanks. I got it at Hobby Lobby. I have been looking at your swap albums, very nice!

SulaBug 09-01-2012 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by kensington (Post 5483704)
Opps... I posted my pic in the pattern thread. But, this is my Sept. Block, I didn't want to border, (small pieces) so I went on QC and found the Maple leaf in 12 inch. I'm happy with it. I may need to fix a point, but... I like the block.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]359524[/ATTACH]

Kensington............The fabric you have used in your Maple Leaf block is just gorgeous!! :D I love the fall harvest selection of yummy foods. It looks good enough to eat!! :D You have also done a great job making your block too & we thank you for sharing your picture with all of us today!! Good Job.
:D :D :D :D

Anael 09-01-2012 10:52 PM

Kensington, beautiful block and lovely fabric! TFS

SulaBug 09-01-2012 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by neeng (Post 5484457)
Sulabug, thanks so much for posting this. I love the fabric you chose for your leaf! It is gorgeous.

Colleen...........Thank you for the compliment & we can't wait to see how your block turns out, when your harvest is all over. I used three different shades of Batik's to get the color just right. It was so much fun to make.

Cindy60545 09-02-2012 03:12 AM

Sulabug, that is one interesting block. I love the fabric for the leaf, but to surround it like a log cabin makes its interesting. Can''t wait to see the finished quilt.

littlesurfer 09-02-2012 07:19 AM

Love your block, SulaBug...lovely fabrics! Looking forward to making mine!

stichinluvr 09-02-2012 09:41 AM

Great looking blocks. Guess I'd better get mine started. I'd hate to think I didn't get anything accomplished on my long weekend. Already lost 2 days (I was off Friday). Of course yesterday was lost on my daughter visiting from WY and celebrating my Mom's 85th biirthday. Guess I had an excuse for 1 day. lol

bibliostone 09-02-2012 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by stichinluvr (Post 5485788)
Great looking blocks. Guess I'd better get mine started. I'd hate to think I didn't get anything accomplished on my long weekend. Already lost 2 days (I was off Friday). Of course yesterday was lost on my daughter visiting from WY and celebrating my Mom's 85th biirthday. Guess I had an excuse for 1 day. lol

That is NOT a lost day! That is a wonderful found day and I'm sure you will cherish the memories.

SulaBug 09-02-2012 10:49 AM

Off Topic..............Has anyone looked at the September thread for Rhonda's Quilt Block Swap? I participated in August for the first time & it was a blast. The pattern's look intricate but with her methods, they go together quite quickly. Just wanted to share with everyone.