Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Another MYSTERY QUILT Train Ride - our 5th trip! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/another-mystery-quilt-train-ride-our-5th-trip-t215243.html)

trivia42 03-03-2013 08:19 PM

This is my first train but I'm in! Chocolate croissants all around and I'm shopping my stash since I know a few people who would like these for the holiday season. Can't wait to get started!

jaba 03-03-2013 08:31 PM

irishrose either would be fine, but your fabrics are really pretty the way they are....in my opinion.

VickiM 03-03-2013 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by m-fay (Post 5899778)
Here's the fabrics I've chosen[ATTACH=CONFIG]399310[/ATTACH]

Love those fabrics...you have such different fabrics! Glad you got onboard. I will take pics of the fabrics I've chosen tomorrow...I was busy making a purse today. I decided to try to make several of this mystery, as I need runners for my craftbooth also. It will be fun trying to keep up!

mom-6 03-03-2013 09:05 PM

Just got home so will have to go shop that stash on the morning. Don't think I have the oomph to do it tonight. Too much driving - helped set up booth at North Texas Irish Festival in Dallas on Thursday/Friday and then worked Sherwood Forest Faire near Austin Saturday and today. Think I put about 650 miles or so on my truck since Thursday morning.

wolf3349 03-04-2013 12:12 AM

I,m ready for the train ride. A table runner is a quick and easy project --so I can still work on others. I loved the results of the last ride. Now to pick out my colors--no need for shopping. I,ve got a piece of Birthday cake here for everyone also.

AnngelAnne 03-04-2013 04:53 AM

Jaba...love, love, love that first set. The second set is interesting, can't wait to see it together.

AnngelAnne 03-04-2013 05:49 AM

Okay, I am onboard for this, have to go pick out my fabrics. It is a pleasure doing a small but useful project. I like the idea of a reversable one. As much as I like a full size quilt it isn't easy for me to quilt on my machine. I made some japanese pancakes for breakfast, I have killer clam chowder simmering for later and lemon coconut cookies for dunking in tea. Love all the fabrics so far.

jmoore 03-04-2013 05:51 AM

I'm on board again but will have to catch up later in March as I am on a 2 week vacation. First week in Florida (and with my luck, has been unseasonably cold for March) and next week - St. Kitts! Let's hope it will be warmer there...

I love table runners and make them frequently for gifts so I have plenty of fabric on hand when i get back and look forward to the next clue.

chefbwarner 03-04-2013 08:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]399739[/ATTACH]The focus, left to right, has to stay, others can be swapped out. Rather dull for me but it's a gift for son and he's not really into the pink florals.

dirty1mom 03-04-2013 08:28 AM

Hello everyone. I would love to join this train ride. I have not done any of the others, yet. Do I sign up somewhere? I am not sure how this works. I love everyone's fabrics.