Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Another MYSTERY QUILT Train Ride - our 5th trip! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/another-mystery-quilt-train-ride-our-5th-trip-t215243.html)

ayellowrose 03-09-2013 04:52 AM

I had so much fun on the last Mystery Train ride that I simply can't miss this one. I honestly don't know which is better....seeing everyone's fabric choices/ product or the conversation that goes along with the thread. I think they are perhaps equal. :)

Cindy60545 03-09-2013 05:01 AM

Originally Posted by quilting nurse (Post 5915533)
Is the firts club up yet???Can't seen to find it.

Usually the clues are posted @ 9 a.m. Mountain time, as Judy lives in Arizona. However, a few pages ago, she posted that she had to replace her computer & the clue may be delayed this week. She'll let us know in a few hours.

montiealma 03-09-2013 05:27 AM

Judy, I have my scrappy top done and am on board for this new train ride. Waiting for the second clue. Thanks again.

quilt addict 03-09-2013 05:42 AM

Well all while we wait and see if Judy's computer is up and running I have brought some fruit smoothies to the dining car. As we get closer to our tropical location the fruit selection is so nice......

coopah 03-09-2013 06:02 AM

Just made it with some fresh just picked Florida strawberries. So good to eat plain, or in a smoothie, or as shortcake...oh, I did bring biscuits for the shortcake and whipped cream...plus half and half for those who just want a snack of berries and cream. Oh, yummers! We can stay busy until Judy posts!

vickig626 03-09-2013 06:08 AM

Wish I could hop aboard but too much going on right now. I definitely will save instructions. Planning on making runners and placemats for Christmas gifts this year. I'll just hang out in the dining car for now.

quilt addict 03-09-2013 06:44 AM

Fall Runner

1 Attachment(s)
Did some digging around stash and came up with this combo for fabric. I decided to try a fall table runner. It will be the first runner I have made. I find that all my fabric is of medium value. No wonder my quilts are blah. I could throw in a lighter neutral if you think that would be better.

Thanks

purtercat92 03-09-2013 07:04 AM

I love your cat and tulip fabric!!! What line is it? I have tonnnsss of cat fabric and have never seen this one!! It is so cute!

paintmejudy 03-09-2013 07:10 AM

Well, sad news for me, still don't have my computer. It is 8 a.m. and Best Buy doesn't open until 10 so won't even know until then when or if I will get it today. And I had bad dreams all last night that I wouldn't be able to figure out how to use Windows 8 - it is so horribly different from any earlier Windows! Will post an update later, let's say look for a note from me about 11:00. Have a great Saturday.

thimblebug6000 03-09-2013 07:23 AM

oh oh.... sorry for you! But now I better run & grab another project to work on for my sew day... will check back in to see how the party is going later in the day, have fun!