Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Bonnie Hunter "Easy Street" thread? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/bonnie-hunter-easy-street-thread-t206174.html)

Honchey 12-24-2012 09:24 PM

Just want to wish everyone here a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year...

Dolly's sister 12-25-2012 07:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Just posted by Part 5 completes on quiltvilleblogspot.com linky and thought I'd send out the picture here. Can't wait for Friday to start Part 6, but meanwhile I am making a quilt for my grandson's 5th birthday which needs to be done by the 11th of January.

dakotamaid 12-27-2012 11:27 AM

Following this, your colors are all so beautiful. I'm saving the pdf files for later sewing as I saw this late. :)

urgodschild2 12-27-2012 05:33 PM

Ok I finished #5 but I didn't have to square up a lot on them. Did anyone else have that happen????

JeanieG 12-27-2012 05:53 PM

I have about 7 I have to redo, they came out too small! Weird! I did have several that needed to be sliver cut - but a pretty easy step. I wonder what she has in store for us this week, I bet it will be a lot more work!!!

Xtgirl 12-28-2012 05:43 AM

Did you see part 6? She said we are flying to the finish...does anyone know when this is supposed to end? Just trying to get an idea of how close we are. I'm plugging away but several steps behind...going to cut more units to get myself caught up. I haven't started step 5 but most of the other steps are in progress in various stages.

Belfrybat 12-28-2012 07:45 AM

I'm working on step 4 right now -- way behind! But I hope to get caught up by the next step, however I think she will be posting that on Monday, so perhaps not caught up but maybe I'll have the end in sight. I'm tempted to just cut 3.5" squares from various b/w fabrics instead of piecing them as step 6 shows. That would get me caught up quicker. I had determined to keep up with this one, but life took over as usual.

haylillan 12-28-2012 07:55 AM

I'm a little late joining but i've collected all the fabrics just didn't have time to cut and sew any patches as have working on christmas projects so will start after new years day

urgodschild2 12-28-2012 09:01 AM

Wow Step 6 seems simple. I am running out of black material. LOL. She said that Clue 7 will be posted New Years Day. I wonder if that is the last one before we put this puppy together???????
Well I am going to try to get my embroidery machine up and going today. We'll see how that one goes. Then I will cut out my Clue 6 while the embroidery machine does it thing.

JeanieG 12-28-2012 11:56 AM

Did you get a new embroidery machine for Christmas urgodschild? That will be a new fun toy for you!

Yes, Clue 7 New Years Eve, wow that is different for her! She also mentioned a RAPID FIRE FINISH! Maybe she will give us all the information we need to put this baby together all at once? She usually drags that out for several weeks too, leaving you in suspense longer!