Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The FWS Pony Club Quilt-Along Week 4 "Basket of Flowers & Betty's Delight" Photo Page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-quilt-along-week-4-basket-flowers-bettys-delight-photo-page-t176861.html)

JeanieG 02-05-2012 06:42 PM

I read on the Yahoo Pony Club Blog that she is giving it up to someone else if they will take it. There really has not been hardly any traffic on there.

dublb 02-05-2012 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by JeanieG (Post 4946682)
I read on the Yahoo Pony Club Blog that she is giving it up to someone else if they will take it. There really has not been hardly any traffic on there.

That's so sad 'cause we're having such a good time!

QuiltE 02-05-2012 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by oksewglad (Post 4946572)
I wonder if Laurie and Co know how much fun we have sharing recipes, stories, blocks and sewing tips! Apples and pork roast sound like a great pairing, QNS.

I've been wondering about TDT ... if she got moved and settled, and will come back to the campfire one of these times soon. Interesting that the yahoo group is up for grabs! I've never checked out their group ... enough happening here!!

I have a really good pork chop with apple slaw recipe that I'll post one of these times ...... remind me!

JeanieG 02-05-2012 10:14 PM

Oh yum, please do QuiltE!

oksewglad 02-11-2012 10:30 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Another block done. The squirrels are back! Gathering nuts or flowers? My sis when she lived just inside DC's Beltway would cuss the squirrels as they had the audacity to come up to her front porch and eat the tops off her tulips blooming out front. So here's to the squirrels.[ATTACH=CONFIG]310852[/ATTACH]

I purposely placed the flowers off because when I first saw the block I thought they looked like hearts.

JeanieG 02-11-2012 10:46 AM

Oh just love those squirrels oksewglad! Very pretty block!

dublb 02-11-2012 11:33 AM

Your catchin' up!! Your hearts & squirrels are perfect!:thumbup:

janRN 02-11-2012 02:45 PM

Very pretty block, OK. I hate to admit this but I'm afraid of squirrels. They are so bold here that they come up on my deck and "chatter" at my dog. Do squirrels bite? OMG I am such a city girl LOL.

oksewglad 02-11-2012 03:01 PM

No they pretty much mind their own business. Our dogs chase them away so squirrels are way out in the woods around my place. Oh and thanks.

dublb 02-11-2012 03:04 PM

Squirrels can be cute & they can be a big pain! I like watchin' 'em play, but they chew on everything. My cable wire has been replaced several times 'cause of squirrels chewing through 'em. I've seen 'em take a bite of green apricots & then throw said fruit down 'cause it wasn't ripe yet. A whole crop layin' on the ground with little bites out of each one! My apricot trees are dead now so they go after my pecans! :( It is kinda funny ta hear 'em fussing at the cats or dogs. My animals just look at 'em like "are ya talking ta me?" :D