Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The FWS Pony Club Quilt-Along Wk 32 New Jersey & Norway Pine Photo Page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-quilt-along-wk-32-new-jersey-norway-pine-photo-page-t197616.html)

JeanieG 08-16-2012 09:30 AM

Your blocks came out super Jan. I've got Norway Pine done, and just have to sew the 4 parts of New Jersey together and I am done too. Will try to post later today! Finally all caught up with my PC blocks.

dublb 08-16-2012 12:33 PM

Oh Jan, I like 'em. I'm quit sure when ya git 'em in your quilt they will balance out!:)

gardnergal970 08-17-2012 04:32 AM

JanR they are well done and keep good company with your bright ones. Alas, mine are still waiting to be cut out. My two youngest DGD'S have birthdays in October and I needed to make 6 more schoolhouses for one of their quilts. When I was first given that block as an assignment in a M&M class I groaned. I had never liked that kind of quilt. After I made my first 6 blocks, I've completely fallen in love with it. Now I just have to quilt them. One is not sashed so I will do it QAYG with JenniKy and the other will just have to be done the usual way.

Honchey 08-17-2012 01:45 PM

Jan, I like your blocks...especially Norway Pine. I can picture myself underneath that tree looking up at the midnite sky with all the stars twinkling above me... really pretty siight!!! I'm cutting my fabric for Mountain Maze..eversince I found out that the "maze" doesn't mean "Corn" it really screwed me up :).....H.

dublb 08-17-2012 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Honchey (Post 5447410)
Jan, I like your blocks...especially Norway Pine. I can picture myself underneath that tree looking up at the midnite sky with all the stars twinkling above me... really pretty siight!!! I'm cutting my fabric for Mountain Maze..eversince I found out that the "maze" doesn't mean "Corn" it really screwed me up :).....H.

:D:D I can understand the confusion & it tickles me.

oksewglad 08-17-2012 03:45 PM

Oh my such fantastic blocks, everyone. Honchey--chickens are delightful!
It seems the NJ block is the finer of these two selections. The NP pattern looks like other blocks we've done.

JeanieG 08-17-2012 07:52 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are this weeks blocks.

mirabelle 08-17-2012 08:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Beautiful blocks JanRN and JeanieG, here is my last block for this week hot off the machine:D

dublb 08-17-2012 09:26 PM

Jeanie - Those are lovely! Awesome points & your strips line up just 'bout near perfect.:thumbup:
Mirabelle - Ahhh more roses!:thumbup:

janRN 08-18-2012 04:29 AM

Jeanie, great blocks. Love the green fabric in Norway Pine and yes, your stripes do line up perfectly.
Mirab, your blocks are so soft and pretty; your quilt will be so relaxing and romantic.
Thanks for all the compliments--you guys do keep me motivated!!