Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The FWS Pony Club Quilt-Along Wk 36 Pig's Tail & Ribbons Photo Page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-quilt-along-wk-36-pigs-tail-ribbons-photo-page-t200225.html)

carriem 03-03-2013 06:06 AM

QE--you've been very busy again! Great blocks to show for it!!

QuiltingNinaSue 03-03-2013 07:01 AM

You are so patient to paper piece so many animals! Bluebird means happiness, and may it bring much happiness to you. Love those chickens specially!! Spring is the time for young lambs, chickens, calves, etc., outside. Bf has found a person who attends all the small animal sale barn sales in the area, and has passed on her phone number if we still want goats and sheep and maybe a pig or two. Since GG has passed on her pattern to the group, I thought I'd try it...but after the third attempt to get things straight with one eye it is not straight but wonky...those cuts on the side each time has to line up perfectly. Last one 'looks' ok until you measure the cuts two are 3 1/2 and 2 are four inches on the fourth round. Will try one more time. Then I will sub when it is my turn.

Anael 03-03-2013 07:24 AM

You're on a roll QuiltE! And an expert in PP once finished :D
Again beautiful blocks, I love all your farm animals - even the misplaced dog ;)

oksewglad 03-03-2013 08:59 AM

Oh the critters will be just fine. Looks like you're getting some yellow in each block! But I am bummed I was looking forward to seeing the cow block et al and all I get of the photo grouping is down to the diagonal stripes. As it was coming up I was thinking of how nice it repeats with the fine horse head you have.

QuiltE 03-03-2013 09:27 AM

Thanks Everyone! They were all FUN to do!

Has anyone else had problems seeing the blocks, other than OKSGlad?
There were three photos with three blocks in each photo.

QNSue .. are you speaking of GGal's Pineapple Pattern? What about PPing it?

Anael ... I was giggling as I did the prissy dog! And it reminded me of the people who bought my farm. They had a Sheltie dog that was SO wrong for a dairy farm!

OKSGlad ... As you'll have noted, I've been a little creative in some cases to get the yellow into the blocks!

QuiltingNinaSue 03-03-2013 11:43 AM

What will be, will be. Everyone on this trail knows that my blocks will be wonky and humble. Onward, into the mystery blocks, I go.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Charge!!!

Anael 03-04-2013 04:11 AM

LOL QNS, I had to laugh out loud reading your last post :D

gardnergal970 03-04-2013 05:43 AM

OMG, QuiltE! You got carried away with animals! Well done and they will certainly make your quilt fit the Pony in the PC!

QuiltE 03-04-2013 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by gardnergal970 (Post 5903032)
OMG, QuiltE! You got carried away with animals! Well done and they will certainly make your quilt fit the Pony in the PC!

Hopefully ... and praying they don't look like misfits!

dublb 03-04-2013 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by QuiltE (Post 5903800)
Hopefully ... and praying they don't look like misfits!

No they will just add ta it!