Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The FWS Pony Club Quilt-Along Wk 38 Rambling Road & Rain or Shine Discussion Page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-quilt-along-wk-38-rambling-road-rain-shine-discussion-page-t201523.html)

QuiltE 09-28-2012 09:13 AM

Now I understand why the backing fabric is needed!!!! :)
What a great idea
GGal .... I guess if I'd been around a little in the last while, I just might have known this! :D

Honchey 09-28-2012 09:32 AM

Not to change the subject...BUT...I need to know...When I print my foundation papers the verticle length on the printed pattern is 1/16 to 1/8 " short...when I measure the horizontal width of the same piece it is correct...Is it my printer or the pattern itself...this is the first time I'm checking it ...is it possible that the pattern in the book is incorrect? I think I'm going to check that now..I think that is why I'm having a hard time with the section's alignment...

QuiltingNinaSue 09-28-2012 12:50 PM

My templates printed correctly this week with no problems. Floral block did in the future where I am working now...still trying with it. Make sure the scaling on the printer says "none" that will make a difference.

dublb 09-28-2012 04:02 PM

Oh Sue I really like it. It's beautiful. I have a different kind o' attic window in mind. I had ta look for a little while but this one is the same idea as what I thought.
http://www.quiltingboard.com/picture...ws-t21284.html
I thought I'd use the cream on bottom,red on the side & navy as the tiny one that divides the windows. I think all o' the PC quilts are gonna be wonderful.

QuiltingNinaSue 09-28-2012 04:33 PM

Thank you, BB. I like that even better....think I can change mine at this point in time. ... just 8 more blocks left to do and will have 90 completed.

gardnergal970 09-28-2012 04:46 PM

Wow, Bev. I really like that attic window. Classy.

mirabelle 09-28-2012 07:35 PM

QuiltE I really mixed up my words I should have said my NEXT two blocks not my LAST two, gosh I wish I had only two to go, the weeks seem to be flying by and I am having trouble getting these pesky little critters done each week. Maybe I should stop typing and go sit at the machine, do you think that would help:D

QuiltE 09-29-2012 04:35 AM

Originally Posted by mirabelle (Post 5548512)
QuiltE I really mixed up my words I should have said my NEXT two blocks not my LAST two, gosh I wish I had only two to go, the weeks seem to be flying by and I am having trouble getting these pesky little critters done each week. Maybe I should stop typing and go sit at the machine, do you think that would help:D

Well, they would be the "last" two, referencing last week! :) Words can be oh so confusing!

Yet, I was thinking that it was indeed possible as you ladies are not very far from the end
... as compared to some (or should I say ONE?) of us!! :D
I'm starting to contemplate a lap quilt ... instead of a full sized bed quilt! :shock:

deranged_damsel 09-29-2012 07:08 AM

WOW! you ladies are just moving right along! :D sadly... I dont think I will be able to catch up :( I went to the doc yesterday thinking I have pneumonia again! he said it is only upper respiratory infection. so I SHOULD be able to bounce back from that ok, and work on my Bonus Blocks :D :D :D

you ALL amaze me :D I love logging on every week and reading your progress :D

QuiltE 09-29-2012 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by deranged_damsel (Post 5549326)
WOW! you ladies are just moving right along! :D sadly... I dont think I will be able to catch up :( I went to the doc yesterday thinking I have pneumonia again! he said it is only upper respiratory infection. so I SHOULD be able to bounce back from that ok, and work on my Bonus Blocks :D :D :D

you ALL amaze me :D I love logging on every week and reading your progress :D

~~~~
waves a BIG HELLOOOOOOO to
DDamsel!
~~~~

So sorry to hear/read that you are having troubles again. For sure, some stitching would be just what the "doctor ordered" for your recovery plan. And .... Do you realize, every time I see lace, I think of you? Any progress on that front?

Here's to some quiet time a-sittin' and a-stitchin' for you ... and a speedy recovery. :D