Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The FWS Pony Club Quilt-Along Wk 42 Sunshine & Trail/Covered Wagon Discussion Page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-quilt-along-wk-42-sunshine-trail-covered-wagon-discussion-page-t204062.html)

Honchey 10-23-2012 06:06 PM

The FWS Pony Club Quilt-Along Wk 42 Sunshine & Trail/Covered Wagon Discussion Page

Hi Everyone, I am in De and making the rounds of all my favorite places...No blocks so far but will have them done before the end of the week...

QuiltingNinaSue 10-23-2012 06:18 PM

Good, that will nice to look forward too. Enjoy your time with your sister; do some special sister things together...build more special memories. One cannot get too many good memories in life.

JeanieG 10-23-2012 07:23 PM

I'm confused (what else is new) - I thought the block Telephone was with Sunshine??? I have Trail/Covered Wagon for next week.

QuiltingNinaSue 10-24-2012 03:54 AM

Since I have both done, I am not concerned; whatever this week and show the other next week. Since the blocks aren't in ABC order (believe the author said they were on interview with Nancy) we are winners either way 'cause we do get to see the finished blocks, this week or next.

QuiltE 10-24-2012 06:57 AM

Honchey ... got your hair clipped yet? Have a great time with your Sis!

JeanieG ... I'll be glad to see whatever you make! :D

QNSue ... I always like how you keep taking us down memory while staying grounded in the present as we look ahead to the future ALL at the same time!

gardnergal970 10-24-2012 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by JeanieG (Post 5607852)
I'm confused (what else is new) - I thought the block Telephone was with Sunshine??? I have Trail/Covered Wagon for next week.

That's also what I have, Jeanie. Covered wagon and Virginia next week. I have to take my pics and post them but the weather is so nice yard work is in order for this afternoon. Not too many days like this left this year.
Honchey...I agree with QNSue. Make as many good memories as you can. This is the only day that we know we have for sure.

JeanieG 10-24-2012 06:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here are my blocks for this week. I did Sunshine and Telephone.

Honchey 10-24-2012 06:27 PM

Okay, Okay, I messed up...I don't know how I did it....I brought fabric for Sunshine & Telephone..but...the pping patterns were for other blocks not done..I picked up the wrong stack of papers....I couldn't remember what blocks were next as I didn't bring the book...I am so sorry for the mix-up..Now I will have that drink!!!!!

carriem 10-24-2012 06:55 PM

Jeanie--great blocks...your horse is framed nicely and the phone stands out.

carriem 10-24-2012 06:57 PM

Honchey--as you could tell I just posted the blocks you had in the thread title...I didn't look since I have pictures taken of all the blocks I have done. I knew I had Sunshine and one one block left...oh well! Hope you enjoyed that drink.:thumbup: