Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The FWS Pony Club Quilt-Along wk 42 Sunshine & Trail/Covered Wagon Photo Page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-quilt-along-wk-42-sunshine-trail-covered-wagon-photo-page-t204063.html)

dublb 10-25-2012 09:08 AM

Ahhh, a stroller. I love it that we can learn about each others languages, & cultures! :)

Anael 10-25-2012 09:21 AM

I think pram is English English :D :D

dublb 10-25-2012 09:45 AM

:D:D Well ya can tell I'm not English English!!!!!:D:D Just a good o'le W TX gal. :) Still I learned a new word.

JeanieG 10-25-2012 10:09 AM

We call them strollers here in the US! Sorry, dublb already answered, should have read the rest of the thread before commenting!

Anael 10-25-2012 12:13 PM

Thanks dublb and jeanie! I learned a new word too :D

mirabelle 10-26-2012 04:26 AM

Anael I am so happy you are going to join us on the bonus blocks and wow triplets I do hope everything goes well. I love your sheet sets they are adorable. Psst I knew what a pram was, its what we call them here in Aus.:D A Pram for a baby and a stroller is used when they can sit up.

Everyones blocks are beautiful, I spent the day piecing my blocks into rows, just have to piece the last 5 rows together and I almost have a quilt top (don't tell the quilt police:D)

I had a wonderful day with DD yesterday quilting on a longarm, will post a pic next week when I see her again and can take a photo of the quilt.

Now I am off to bed as it is late here and I am very very tired..

gardnergal970 10-26-2012 05:33 AM

I've been lurking the past couple of days. Raked some leaves...many more to go...and have been working on a pieced valence for a friend. I've loved the blocks. QNS, again your imagination translates perfectly with your blocks. I bet you cut quite a picture when you road your Strawberry.
Carrie...no harm no foul. I like your block just as it is. Your phone actually looks like a phone without the quilting.
Mirabelle...beauty as always. When you showed the pic of the assembled quilt, as far as you had gotten, the darker sashing gave more depth to all of the rest of your prints. They all looked much darker. Very nice.
Anael...I've missed your blocks and chatter. What excitement in your family. How many grandchildren will you have? I hope the pregnancy.goes well without complications.
JanR...cute comment about Honchey and the debate although she came up with another reason which makes sense. Living out of a suitcase can cause "adventures". Beautiful fussy cutting and quilting. How is your new toy doing?
Jeanie...your blocks are beautiful. The horse looks like it could prance out of the square.
I've been typing on my iPad while scrolling through this thread on my laptop before I attached my pics. Now my Norton virus protection decided it needed to restart to install a fix. BTW, QuiltE, I haven't figured how to upload pictures from my iPad. I still like it.

gardnergal970 10-26-2012 06:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here are my blocks for the week. I didn't care for the telephone so I substituted a maple leaf. Not exactly like a canuk's but I thought of you QuiltE. [ATTACH=CONFIG]372466[/ATTACH]

Anael 10-26-2012 08:11 AM

Beautiful blocks gg!
To answer your question: now I have 1 grandchild, if all goes well next spring I will have 4 :D

carriem 10-26-2012 08:37 AM

GGal--both blocks look good....like the soft roses. Is that a batik around them?