Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The FWS Quilt-Along Completed Quilt/Top Photo/Discussion Page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-quilt-along-completed-quilt-top-photo-discussion-page-t148904.html)

QuiltE 10-16-2013 09:37 AM

Maybe I need to issue the four of you a challenge .....................
.............. you've each gone so far, that you really do need to see yours finito!

deranged_damsel 10-16-2013 04:20 PM

~~~~Raspberries~~~~ at you QuiltE!!! I just KNEW you would shame me :D

QuiltE 10-16-2013 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by deranged_damsel (Post 6352887)
~~~~Raspberries~~~~ at you QuiltE!!! I just KNEW you would shame me :D

No shame at all ... just trying to nudge all you sweeties into action!

(Besides ... I have ulterior motives ... I want to SEE them in all their glory as completed masterpieces! :))

oksewglad 10-16-2013 05:26 PM

My first reaction was QE is ready to get out the stock prod!!!! L:D:D:D

QuiltE 10-16-2013 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by oksewglad (Post 6352991)
My first reaction was QE is ready to get out the stock prod!!!! L:D:D:D

:D:D*snort*:D:D

Evie 10-17-2013 07:39 AM

You ladies make me laugh! :D But QE is right. I really do need a nudge and the FW quilt is at the top of my UFO to-do list, right after I finish the postage stamp quilt I'm working on now.

QuiltE 10-17-2013 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by Evie (Post 6353888)
You ladies make me laugh! :D But QE is right. I really do need a nudge and the FW quilt is at the top of my UFO to-do list, right after I finish the postage stamp quilt I'm working on now.

Come on Evie ... you don't want to show favouritism and let that Postage Stamp quilt get done, straight thru ..... it needs its time as an UFO while you finish your FWS! :D

Soooooooooooo how can I up the ante to nudge the 4 of you to the finish line?

hhmmmmmm!! .......... thinking!

oksewglad 10-17-2013 09:05 AM

Mine has to simmer some more--like a good soup it needs time for the flavors (colors) to blend.:shock::eek:

QuiltE 10-17-2013 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by oksewglad (Post 6354005)
Mine has to simmer some more--like a good soup it needs time for the flavors (colors) to blend.:shock::eek:

Soup! not wine! :)

auntjo 11-25-2013 02:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's all the blocks finally done. Some are sewn together, some are not yet. It has hung on my design wall in AZ, my HS classroom last teaching job as suggestions for designing blocks in my Geometry class where we made quilts, & now in my CA studio. Now to finish the borders, layer it, & come up w/some quilting designs to quilt in on my Tin Lizzie. I really like those who have done separate block quilting designs as well, back to looking at pics. Think I may do some 2" squares to inset on point in the border.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]448676[/ATTACH]