Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Judy's 3rd MYSTERY QUILT train ride (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/judys-3rd-mystery-quilt-train-ride-t203100.html)

urgodschild2 10-28-2012 09:26 AM

I hope that Judy is doing better and is home now mending?????? Take care of yourself. You can lie down in the top viewing car and I will wait on you. What ever you want it is coming up. Chocolate, chicken noodle soup (home made) you name it.

urgodschild2 10-28-2012 09:27 AM

Nancia your dots are the cutest think I have ever seen. I will be looking at that one to see what it looks like when finished. I love the red and pink ones together. Also the blue/green and the blue white. What a fun quilt that will be.

Cindy60545 10-28-2012 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 5618634)
cindy wow love that red who makes it if I may ask?

Moda fabric. It's a fairly new line, I think.

Pam H 10-28-2012 09:43 AM

Godschild, I'd like to put in a request for Pavlova. It's been 15 years since I was there but, boy, do I remember that yummy dessert. Might as well bring some Australian hamburgers too. I can't remember all the toppings they use.....fried egg, pineapple ring, pickled beets. What else do they put on? They were so good!
I don't know if I will get my hst done today. Tomorrow I am leaving for Houston for the quilt show so I've got quite a list of things to get done before then.
Stay safe everyone. Too many scary things going on with this weather.

Sauki1 10-28-2012 11:02 AM

Stone ground? I'm totally going to Smiles house!

Originally Posted by SunlitenSmiles (Post 5618666)
Irish oatmeal with blueberries here - it was ok, but I need chocolates.......drifting away so chocolate or a nap.

Caroline S 10-28-2012 11:19 AM

2 Attachment(s)
All the talk about chocolate. Ummm. Sounds so good. Speaking of chocolate, being the ADD/OCD person that I am, I am working on some test Log Cabin blocks using a jelly roll of the Double Chocolat, Three Sisters line by Moda.

Of course that is after completing Clue 3. Now do I get some chocolate? Or better yet, I would love some of that Australian coffee with perhaps a splash of chocolate in it.

The pics of my blocks are so icky. Actually the colors are more vibrant with a very pretty mauvey pink.

chefbwarner 10-28-2012 11:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I do think nancia and I have the corner on eye popping brights. LOL I had to substitute one of mine. I thot I had more than I did, but I think these will work just fine. Mercy I hope so. [ATTACH=CONFIG]372998[/ATTACH]

nancia 10-28-2012 04:14 PM

yup, i think mine will not be used to sleep! but maybe for sitting at football games, or hockey. i've wanted to do this for a long time! it'll be great or garbage. we'll see.
Chef-- gotta say i like what you're doing!

SunlitenSmiles 10-28-2012 04:20 PM

funny nancia, my last one goes camping/rock climbing with my GS & GDIL it is so bright she can signal him from camp when he is up the side of a rock.......or alternately they could use it for marking a landing pad for a heliocopter rescue.
my GS loves it ...he can see it....he is colorblind.

Nelco 10-28-2012 04:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]373080[/ATTACH]here are my clues 2 & 3-I still need to sq up the rest of them this week. :rolleyes: