Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   A New Mystery Quilt Train Ride! Hop on-board anytime (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/new-mystery-quilt-train-ride-hop-board-anytime-t188477.html)

Evie 10-01-2012 06:20 AM

Judy, welcome back! Glad to hear you're mending well and back to doing what you did before. Looking forward to the new train ride, but not quite sure I'll be able to actually "make it" -- so many other fires going. But, I'll hop on just in case. :)

PokerDiva 10-01-2012 11:26 AM

AT last. I am ready. Glad you are back to your old self Judy. I will be Johnny on the Spot on the 13th.

paintmejudy 10-02-2012 10:32 AM

Oh my gosh, you guys are all so great! What terrific encouragement you've given me for the new mystery, and I sincerely thank you for all your wishes for my new knee.

I have the fabric requirements just about nailed down and am starting the sample, so I am sure that I will be on track for the first posting on Oct. 13th - aren't we glad this is a Saturday and not a Friday!

Can't wait to see you all again, and anyone new that will be joining us.

VickiM 10-02-2012 06:22 PM

Judy, Glad you're back & getting back into the swing of things again. I told my daughter you will be doing another mystery soon & she's telling some friends. We are all waiting patiently! Welcome back!!!

Sulabug...love, love, love your quilt!

sustraley 10-04-2012 03:39 PM

So glad you are doing well paintmejudy. I can't wait for the next Mystery. Take care of yourself.

urgodschild2 10-04-2012 06:28 PM

Welcome back Judy. I will be so excited to get going on another train ride. Although I will have to get off the train on Nov. 6 to travel to Australia. So I am hoping that the train is not finished by Dec. 2. But even if it is, I will still do my best and not peek in advance. (smile)

I had my knee replaced 4 years ago and it was the best thing I ever did. No more pain. I am still phobic about stairs. I can do them alternating but prefer to be safe one step at a time.

Barb

cleodaisy 10-08-2012 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by SunlitenSmiles (Post 5552263)
Glad everything went well....running is vastly overrated ! You know we would wait forever and your loyal fans have all checked in and stayed in touch...... so clearing the decks now ( well starting to anyway ) and here ia a 12 week (young) photo of my DGGD

[ATTACH=CONFIG]366565[/ATTACH]

she is catching stars......actually that was a test to see if I remembered how to post picture from file.

What a beautiful baby!!!! I am very glad that you could post a picture.
Cleodaisy

paintmejudy 10-08-2012 03:14 PM

All right, everybody, I am on schedule for October 13 at 9:00 a.m. New posting under the Blocks of the Week and Month section. Looking forward to getting this train on the tracks and headed towards out destination with all our friends and new passengers.

Sunlite, I can hear you chomping at the bit - soon, my friend, soon .......

SunlitenSmiles 10-08-2012 04:03 PM

( music note )
I'll be there...to cut & sew.....with you ! (music note)

RV Quilter 10-08-2012 06:37 PM

Use that knee, don't baby it. New knees are wonderful.....I had both knees replaced at the same time 5 years ago. It certainly changed my life. If you will work through the discomfort there are great rewards and pain free in the future.