Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   A New Mystery Quilt Train Ride! Hop on-board anytime (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/new-mystery-quilt-train-ride-hop-board-anytime-t188477.html)

grannyrae 10-09-2012 04:58 PM

I did the first and loved it. Have become a lurker since but hope to join this one.

VickiM 10-09-2012 05:10 PM

Can't wait...I have alot of fun doing your mysteries...& the antics of everyone on here!

Nanachar 10-10-2012 04:24 AM

I have never done a Mystery Quilt....but I have been reading through this thread and it sounds like fun! I'd like to jump on board if you have room for one more.

coopah 10-10-2012 04:36 AM

The DWR quilt is done (the "D" doesn't always stand for "double," if you get my drift!)!!! So...I can join this trip. YEE-Haw!! The long arm quilter gets the DWR and rest of the "stuff" this afternoon and after that Mom hand quilts it. But my part is done, well, except the binding. This thing has been in the works for over a year. Let's go! I'm ready and will bring some of my homemade applesauce for the trip!

IBQLTN 10-10-2012 04:41 AM

Sure hope this trains stops at a station near my Weight Watchers meeting so I can hop on board Saturday after the meeting! I can't skip my meeting ... you folks bring too manyyummy things for the Club Car!

Cindy60545 10-10-2012 05:11 AM

don't forget gang, it's going to be a new thread. Watch for it Saturday after 9 am - I think Mountain time, cuz Judy's in Arizona. I know I'll jump on board once I get back from the quilt show.

DebbieJJ 10-10-2012 05:50 AM

Originally Posted by Sauki1 (Post 5573857)
I'm totally doing this one! I can't wait. I was a lurker on the last ride but not this one. :)

I hope I can find the time to do this one.....I also lurked on the last one, but I did print out the instructions each week, and it's on my bucket list to do. :p

urgodschild2 10-11-2012 07:34 AM

I wonder if warm apple cider is fattening????? I am going to make some for everyone. In fact I will keep it going in a coffee pot so you can get a drink when ever you want on our long wonderful train ride. Are we going to the North pole?????? Or did you pick a warm place like the Carribean..........hurricane season is over.....although I prefer the North Pole. Working on quilts can be a very warm experience.

Barb

paintmejudy 10-12-2012 11:26 AM

Don't forget to look for the new mystery quilt that will start tomorrow.

Everose 10-12-2012 12:03 PM

Have been hearing train whistles today, but know it's not our train. Can't wait. We have wood turners here tomorrow night for a pot luck. DH is grilling a turkey - homemade turkey soup next week - I'll share. I made a huge batch of salsa today along with Tomato Bisque soup. So we can start out thinking/eating healthy and then when the "sugar" comes we won't feel as guilty. Oh the warm apple cider sounds so good!!!!!

Until tomorrow.