Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   new mystery quilt will begin on Oct. 13th (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/new-mystery-quilt-will-begin-oct-13th-t202756.html)

paintmejudy 10-12-2012 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by PokerDiva (Post 5580523)
NO!!! Thank you Judy......

"No" to what, Florence? The toddey? That's ok, I can drink your share.

PokerDiva 10-12-2012 05:11 PM

SIGH!!!! You were thanking us for participating and I said NO...Thank you for putting it on. AND NO NO NO you may not have my toddy.

SunlitenSmiles 10-12-2012 05:49 PM

going to bed now so I can get a running start tomarrow and have all the chores done and get to the station on time

clevermom3kids 10-12-2012 07:15 PM

I'm just finishing up another mystery quilt this week, so I see no reason not to start another one, do you? We're not actually supposed to QUILT all these tops we're making are we??? :)

SunlitenSmiles 10-12-2012 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by clevermom3kids (Post 5581372)
I'm just finishing up another mystery quilt this week, so I see no reason not to start another one, do you? We're not actually supposed to QUILT all these tops we're making are we??? :)

my theory is that someday I will have a LA and will need all the tops to learn with
that is my story and I am sticking to it

I quilted the monster ( photographed while being held by two giggling, tall friends ) that is my avatar on a Bernina 1630 .........which is why I dream of an APQS Millenium (every night and most days)

frustratedquilter40 10-12-2012 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by SunlitenSmiles (Post 5581396)
my theory is that someday I will have a LA and will need all the tops to learn with
that is my story and I am sticking to it

I quilted the monster ( photographed while being held by two giggling, tall friends ) that is my avatar on a Bernina 1630 .........which is why I dream of an APQS Millenium (every night and most days)

I am with you someday hope to own a LA until then I just keep looking at them and dreaming. I am afraid I will be late in joining in tomorrow as I have tons of homework that I have put off all week and now it is due. Just can't get motivated this quarter kind of burned out.
But never burned out to sew:thumbup:

Mary O 10-13-2012 02:01 AM

Oh boy what did I just get into! Just subscribed.Scared (:

SunlitenSmiles 10-13-2012 02:29 AM

Welcome Mary....do not be afraid ...we are all fun...the instructions (which will be posted later today) are broken down into easy steps and we all help each other.....the "Ride" starts at 9 (Arizona time) and can be reached through the main Quilting Board........the section with BOM's and such.......'see' you then.

sustraley 10-13-2012 02:59 AM

Can't wait to get the first bit of info. Darn I have to work until noon today. It will be a loooong morning. Have fun everyone.

SunlitenSmiles 10-13-2012 03:05 AM

but noon there is only ten here so you will be here with the group !