Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Penny Haren's "Pieced Applique "... 1 block a week begins January 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/penny-harens-%22pieced-applique-%22-1-block-week-begins-january-2011-a-t77062.html)

BettyGee 08-10-2011 04:06 PM

Well let's see. I will give up my weekly full body massage, my facial, manicure, pedicure, high tea at the Brown Palace, tennis lessons at the Cherry Hills Country Club, lunch with the girls, skip the oil change on the Porsche and devote myself entirely to making blocks I might catch up with jtquilts by October.

All kidding aside, I'm excited to join in as it looks like super fun. Other than the manicure I've never done any of those other things and have to say I'd much rather quilt than drink tea at a swanky hotel.

I've learned so much from this board and have been encouraged to try new techniques from seeing all the beautiful work you do.

Jupiter 08-10-2011 04:19 PM

Once in a while I get it right! lol

hugs, Jupiter

Originally Posted by jtquilts
I went to get a card reader and plugged it into the computer with a cord. Before I had a cord that connected the Kodak dock to the computer but I had trouble with importing. They were a good idea but, they don't hold up too good! Hey! I just found my card reader built into my 'puter just like you said. Old dogs and new tricks . . . .I read something about that on the forum recently! LOL Thanks, Jup.

jtquilts 08-11-2011 03:37 AM

I am so excited about finding the built-in card reader that I am wandering about looking for something to take a picture of so I can send it to someone! LOL!

Jupiter 08-11-2011 07:29 AM

Post a photo of your feet. I love to look at shoes! (or toes... lol )

hugs, Jup

np3 08-11-2011 07:35 AM

I am so excited about finding the built-in card reader that I am wandering about looking for something to take a picture of so I can send it to someone! LOL!

Time to get out some of your earlier projects!

Deecee 08-11-2011 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by Jupiter

hugs, Jup

.........and that's what I call a little bit quirky. ;)

np3 08-11-2011 12:31 PM

hugs, Jup

:shock: :shock:

Jupiter 08-12-2011 09:34 AM

You would be amazed, and I would be embarrassed, if I showed you all the foot photos I have. I was working on a quilt with a shoe theme, mentioned it at a family reunion, and all of a sudden all my cousins and their kids wanted their feet on my quilt. So... I photoed all of them, and I gotta tell you, there are some ugly toes in there! lol ... and I still have not finished that quilt.

hugs, Jupiter

Originally Posted by Deecee

hugs, Jup

.........and that's what I call a little bit quirky. ;)

jtquilts 08-12-2011 12:43 PM

That sounds like quite a quilt! I think you need to post WIP and then, whenever you finish, the completed quilt!

Deecee 08-12-2011 01:26 PM

That sounds like quite a quilt! I think you need to post WIP and then, whenever you finish, the completed quilt!

I agree with Judith - that sounds like a lot of fun.

Love to see pics.