Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Penny Haren's "Pieced Applique "... 1 block a week begins January 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/penny-harens-%22pieced-applique-%22-1-block-week-begins-january-2011-a-t77062.html)

Deecee 06-13-2011 08:28 PM

Gosh Jup, I wouldn't change anything - it looks great just as it is.

jljack 06-15-2011 12:16 PM

Just dropped in to take a look!! Wonderful blocks you all are doing. Great color selections.

See you Thurs Jupiter!! :-) Janice

Obsessed 06-15-2011 07:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hello ladies! Here is my block for this week. It's a little wonky, but I think I'm back in the swing of things now.

The bad news is I figured out that I am now 4 blocks behind! Yikes! I really want to catch up, so I will be working hard on all those pinwheel foundation blocks over the next few weeks!

Royal Diamonds
[ATTACH=CONFIG]212048[/ATTACH]

Irene V 06-15-2011 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by Obsessed
Hello ladies! Here is my block for this week. It's a little wonky, but I think I'm back in the swing of things now.

The bad news is I figured out that I am now 4 blocks behind! Yikes! I really want to catch up, so I will be working hard on all those pinwheel foundation blocks over the next few weeks!

Hi Lara,
Glad you're back with us. I like your block for this week. I love wonky! I think it looks great.

Jupiter 06-15-2011 09:55 PM

Hi Janice... see you tomorrow!

hugs, Jupiter aka Marilyn

Originally Posted by jljack
Just dropped in to take a look!! Wonderful blocks you all are doing. Great color selections.

See you Thurs Jupiter!! :-) Janice

Jupiter 06-15-2011 09:57 PM

Thanks DeeCee... A "Real friend" cheers you on, even when you color outside the lines!

hugs, Jup

Originally Posted by Deecee
Gosh Jup, I wouldn't change anything - it looks great just as it is.

Deecee 06-15-2011 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by Jupiter
Thanks DeeCee... A "Real friend" cheers you on, even when you color outside the lines!

Hey - we're fabric artists - we colour the lines anywhere we want to. :lol:

Deecee 06-15-2011 10:15 PM

Good to see you back in the swing of things Lara.

Now we are tapping our toes waiting to see your catch up blocks. :shock:

No pressure. :lol: :lol:

Obsessed 06-19-2011 03:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Good morning - happy Sunday and Happy Father's Day to all the fathers in your lives!

Here is my block for this week. I didn't do a very good job picking my colors - not a lot of contrast - but otherwise, I like it. I still have 4 pinwheel blocks to catch up on, so I hope to get a few of those done this coming week.

Snowflake
[ATTACH=CONFIG]213680[/ATTACH]

Deecee 06-19-2011 05:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
It's almost midnight and I am about to go to bed but I will take the time to post my block.

I like the warm feel those colours give your block Lara.

Snowflake
[ATTACH=CONFIG]213711[/ATTACH]