Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Quilt Along January 2013 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/quilt-along-january-2013-a-t208380.html)

tesspug 02-12-2013 03:10 PM

2 Attachment(s)
My next two blocks. The Wooden Box was a pain and will not lay flat. I do love the other one.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]394810[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]394809[/ATTACH]

sew_Tracy 02-13-2013 02:05 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Got last two done...Carolyn's Star was a hair puller. Also, I didn't have access to my printer, so worked out the Wood Block block with my fuzzy math skills so didn't need to PP.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]394981[/ATTACH]
Wood Box
[ATTACH=CONFIG]394982[/ATTACH]
Carolyn's Star
[ATTACH=CONFIG]394983[/ATTACH]
Progress so far on this whimsical quilt top.

I love the ones ya'll have posted so far. HAD to do this one scrappy, scraps are all I have right now aside from some undesirable yardage.

Sapphire_Rae 02-13-2013 08:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Finished Carolyn's Star!

sew_Tracy 02-14-2013 03:08 AM

Sure love your colors Lynda! Lets see them all sitting together...hmmmmmmmm?

Elisabrat 02-14-2013 06:07 AM

I love that whimsicle quilt. I think you must have some seriously lovely scraps :) kind of wild amish..fun will look so pretty and fresh when quilted. like summertime. thats what it looks like.. summertime, lemonaide, pinwheels swimming in the river laying in the sun that kind of summertime.. yeah it whimisicle if it can bring images of delight with it :) I am putting my christmas quilt on hold. I couldnt do the blocks last week and now this week is even more jacked so I will have to follow along visually for now and come back to this when life slows down a tad. I won't quit though. 8 blocks into it I am halfway to my dream holiday quilt. better than back at the starting line I think.

buslady 02-14-2013 07:57 AM

I am loving the colors. Brat is right, summertime fun is what your colors remind me of, Tracy. Light and breezy. And Lynda, I also would like to see all of your together. I love the teal and brown, one of my favorite combinations.
Hey, sis, where are you!!?

GirlLivingForJesus 02-14-2013 04:12 PM

Saphire I love the blue in yours!

Sew Tracy I really like your quilts it's my colors! I love pinks, blues, and oranges, and a lot of quilts I see in person are always red and browns, which is pretty but not me :)

I've been finishing my doll quilt this week so I've put a hold on the blocks for a few days. I'll be back to it by next week! I just have to have this quilt finished by August for my niece so I have plenty of time!

Everyone's is looking great!

buslady 02-15-2013 12:13 PM

Hey, "Girl", those colors are PERFECT for a niece!! She will love it.

MommaKashuba 02-17-2013 09:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got one done...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]396001[/ATTACH]
And I still have some hair left!

MommaKashuba 02-17-2013 09:34 PM

I want help calculating!!!