Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Quilts for Rosie - Weekly Paper Pieced Sampler Quilt Along (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/quilts-rosie-weekly-paper-pieced-sampler-quilt-along-t192335.html)

Patricia Faye 09-24-2012 01:30 PM

Rosyhf, I love your all of your fabrics & your blocks are fantastic! They are going to make a beautiful quilt.

janRN 09-24-2012 01:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh my gosh, everyone is doing such beautiful work! I can't believe all the different color combos-I couldn't pick a favorite if I had to--I love them all.

Here are my week 4:[ATTACH=CONFIG]365279[/ATTACH]

janRN 09-24-2012 01:51 PM

Note--Christmas block is not pink (at least that's how it's reading on my monitor; the background fabric is cream with gold stars). Still haven't decided which colorway to go with!

rwquilts 09-24-2012 03:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
More amazing blocks everyone! I love seeing all the variety of fabrics being used for this challenge. Here is my week #4 block Anna's Choice...

dublb 09-24-2012 04:24 PM

Such beautiful blocks everyone!:thumbup:

Honchey 09-24-2012 05:12 PM

Jan, Ummm...Having fun with your new machine???? Just teasing...All the blocks are beautiful...I decided to change the coral to a pink for the side triangles...Will post tomorrow..Watching dancing with the stars...H.

dublb 09-24-2012 05:21 PM

Jan - How did ya have time ta make these when ya have your new machine ta play with!

carriem 09-24-2012 05:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Finally I chose my fabrics! Today when I was working I saw a new fabric and found some great fabrics to go with it. The print and black are from the same line, the 2 red/coral fabrics are from the "civil war" room. The print will be my main fabric and the green my background, and the rest just added here and there for accents. I am using 2 different sashing fabrics (black and coral) and I am not planning to have the "solid blocks" in between but rather add a couple borders to make it a big lap quilt.

I even have time to sew the next few days so should be able to catch up with the group. :)

dublb 09-24-2012 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by carriem (Post 5539107)
Finally I chose my fabrics! Today when I was working I saw a new fabric and found some great fabrics to go with it. The print and black are from the same line, the 2 red/coral fabrics are from the "civil war" room. The print will be my main fabric and the green my background, and the rest just added here and there for accents. I am using 2 different sashing fabrics (black and coral) and I am not planning to have the "solid blocks" in between but rather add a couple borders to make it a big lap quilt.

I even have time to sew the next few days so should be able to catch up with the group. :)

Oooo Luscious!

Anael 09-25-2012 02:39 AM

Gorgeous fabrics carriem!