Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Quilts for Rosie - Weekly Paper Pieced Sampler Quilt Along (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/quilts-rosie-weekly-paper-pieced-sampler-quilt-along-t192335.html)

Lyn Hut 09-23-2012 02:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi

Here is my week 4 block,, I love getting online and looking at all the other blocks, i love the way Honchey has show her's with the saching.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]365042[/ATTACH]

Patricia Faye 09-23-2012 03:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Nice blocks Purl & Lyn.

Here's my block #4 - Anna's Choice with the first 3. The one directly below Anna's Choice I made a mistake on so rather than rip & redo it, I just made another one. I found this one hard to put together.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]365083[/ATTACH]

Lyn Hut 09-23-2012 05:43 PM

Hi Patricia

I like you blocks,, what is the mistake block call, I like that one

marne 09-24-2012 06:13 AM

Good Morning! I logged in to see if there would be new blocks up (it is Monday after all). I was not disappointed.

Ladies, the blocks look LOVELY. I just can't wait to see all of them in finished quilts.

Purl-I just have to say that I love your black backgrounded blocks. That quilt is going to look striking-no ripping allowed.

Interesting isn't it that we are so critical of our own blocks-and yet they are all so beautiful.

In randomness-Anna's choice I made in green because the OTL likes it-it was not a fabric he picked. So this weekend he went through all of my boxes and chose fabric he liked. There are some interesting choices-and I told him not all would make the final cut. But I feel much better because I have a range to choose from-and have picked fabrics for the next two blocks.

Have a lovely day-I hope you all are well.

Marne

jtquilts 09-24-2012 06:16 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Oooh! love the blocks, Everyone! Patti and I found this last weeks block more of a challenge than we thought. Last week I was feeling pretty confident . . . . . . now I am cut down to size!

Patricia Faye 09-24-2012 06:21 AM

Originally Posted by Lyn Hut (Post 5536475)
Hi Patricia

I like you blocks,, what is the mistake block call, I like that one

It's the Colorado Block from last week.

Patricia Faye 09-24-2012 06:22 AM

Nice job on your blocks Patti & Judith. I really like your colors.

jtquilts 09-24-2012 10:03 AM

Patricia Faye, you are so upbeat and enthusiastic! Actually, everyone is and that is one of the reasons this project is so fun. Thank you for the comments. I hope I remember to let ya'll know how I admire what you are doing, too!

Anael 09-24-2012 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by Patricia Faye (Post 5537477)
It's the Colorado Block from last week.

A mistake makes a whole new block! It looks great :D

Rosyhf 09-24-2012 11:40 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Beautiful blocks everyone. Here are some more of mine. I try to do as many as I can because I never know whats going to happen to take my time. I am doing them in other as per the list now but couldn't help myself. I just had to do the Crazy Ann.

Army Star, Basket Quilt of Tri's, The New Four Pointer and Crazy Ann