Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Welcome Aboard the Mystery Quilt Train - Never Too Late to Join the Ride! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/welcome-aboard-mystery-quilt-train-never-too-late-join-ride-t180032.html)

JeanieG 03-15-2012 09:40 PM

Yes, but we just got home after being gone a week. Actually Burbank airport is only about an hour south of us!

QuiltE 03-16-2012 03:18 AM

Originally Posted by JeanieG (Post 5064070)
Yes, but we just got home after being gone a week. Actually Burbank airport is only about an hour south of us!

Then it must be time go go again ... besides you're almost there!
When would there ever be a better time? She couldn't be much closer, now, could she?
Like she's almost on your doorstep ... so how could you miss out? :)

paintmejudy 03-17-2012 08:23 AM

I imagine Sunlite and some others have their 24-hours countdown clock going! Monday morning, see you then!

QuiltE 03-17-2012 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by paintmejudy (Post 5067793)
I imagine Sunlite and some others have their 24-hours countdown clock going! Monday morning, see you then!

Oh heck ... I bet she's forgotten about us :) .... and is totally mesmerized by Bonnie Hunter!

cya Monday!

irishrose 03-17-2012 08:56 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Just in time - though it wouldn't take much to get me to take off the teal print and add a fuchsia - nah, once it's pressed, it's time to leave it alone. I can hardly wait to see what we do with the dominant fabric.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]320522[/ATTACH]
I'd like a strawberry lemonade unless the train serves wine without sulfites. Just sitting here in the club car with my feet up watching the scenery go by. Monday, here we come!

karenpatrick 03-17-2012 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 5033518)
YES I AM!!!! What is worse, I loose my messages that I type and the restored won't call them back up. Gets so frustrating if you talk to much.

Me too. So I just stopped posting, until now. Glad I'm not the only one. Sometimes I think I must be losing it.

karenpatrick 03-17-2012 09:38 AM

I have just finished reading this whole thread. I decided in the beginning, when I first saw this tread, that I was not doing anything other than finishing up UFOs this year. Boy do I regret my decision! All of your fabric choices are just great and I am so jealous that I am not playing along. It doesn't seem like it's really taking up too much of your time. Maybe I should join in.

materialgrl 03-17-2012 09:44 AM

You still have time to join pick your fabrics and sew your strips, cut to size and your caught up

auntlucy 03-17-2012 09:58 AM

Use your stash. Fabric already on hand should be considered a UFO!

JeanieG 03-17-2012 10:03 AM

Irishrose - wow that fabric is so beautiful. Great choice!

Karenpatrick - it does not take very long at all to do Step 1. Join in on the fun!