Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: QB Block-of-the-Month, March 2013 - Lucky Clover Photos

Blog Entries
    See u next month Betty. Hope ur cataract surgery does as well as mine did. No more glasses except for some over the counter reading lenses just because it feels more comfortable. lol. Have not started my blocks yet as have so much going on trying to finish some committments.
    Landscape quilts and needle turn applique favs.Antlers,Ok

Quote Originally Posted by SulaBug View Post
    Betty............WOW, your black & white combination block for March 2013 with a splash of color, really turned out gorgeous. I love how it turned out & am so glad that you were able to get it done before your eye surgery. I bet all of your blocks are going to look so nice together. You mentioned that you are starting the April block, does this mean you have picked the April block out? Now we will have to bug you until it's time to post it the first of April!! Take care of your eye & we will see you when you post next. Good LUCK!!
    Yep, I do have the April Block choice and it's a doozy! lol Mine turned out great, better than I pictured it! Can't wait...I'll be posting early April 1st(well if I remember to be early!)! lol

Hugs,
    Betty

Wow everyone's March block is terrific. I love the diverse colors..and that orange one...man that just hits me in my favorite color! lol

Hugs,
    Betty

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkling Lake View Post
    Attachment 401563This is my second finished block of the month. I tried paper piecing on the heart. Not too bad. I tried the January one and it took so much effort that I only did one section but I found that I had learned some about y seams. I have only been quilting a few months. I will add this to the other 25 squares that I have already done to practice different techniques. I would make a sampler quilt but it would be so ugly! Each one has different colors and they just don't seem to go together. But I have been having a great time learning the different techniques. I might graduate to a lap robe one of these days.
    Love the way you designed your March block... makes me feel like drinking some Mtn Dew. LOL Awesome job.
    Have an awesome day!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniky View Post
    Love the way you designed your March block... makes me feel like drinking some Mtn Dew. LOL Awesome job.
    Thanks Jenniky for the kind words. I really enjoyed doing this one. Mt. Dew? That is creative! You know that I will always remember that when I look at that square LOL.
    Enjoying life to the fullest is learning to quilt and riding my motorcycle.

Sparkling Lake....Great fabric choices.. Lots of movement in you block. very nice job

Judy in Phx, AZ
    Here I am Lord I am here to do your will.

Quote Originally Posted by judy363905 View Post
    Sparkling Lake....Great fabric choices.. Lots of movement in you block. very nice job

Judy in Phx, AZ
    Thanks Judy. Hadn't thought about movement. That adds to my learning process. I really had fun w/ this one.

Is it April yet? Oops just teasing everyone?

Hugs,
    Cajun

Quote Originally Posted by CajunBear View Post
    Is it April yet? Oops just teasing everyone?

Hugs,
    Cajun

I sure wish it was. That would mean it is closer to when I can ride by motorcycle! I also wish it was April so that we could start on a new block.

OK- I've seen the blocks!
    What is the secret???? All the points line up.

Please share information- as I'm on my fourth BOM and still working on lining up points.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast