Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 67 of 86 FirstFirst ... 17 57 66 67 68 77 ... LastLast

Thread: Quilts for Rosie - Weekly Paper Pieced Sampler Quilt Along

I know I haven't posted here recently but I want ya'll ta know that I do come & Ooooo Awwww regularly. I loooove all o' ya'll's blocks.
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

Hi Everyone: I am back from a month long vacation to Panama City, FL, Savannah, Ga & Washington DC area. Had a great time!

Before I left I went to a retreat and worked on blocks and got several done. Not sure where we are suppose to be at but here is all the ones I have done and only have 3 left to make.

These are all 4" blocks made from Kansas Troubles (Moda). I will be using these block in my Dear Jane quilt. I decided to make my own version of dear Jane (I call it Dear Mary Jane). I have about 80 blocks done so have a long way to go.

I am loving all the blocks you girls have been doing. So many different combinations.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PB280600 (640x480).jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	173.4 KB 
ID:	379070
    Mary

Very nice!! Love the fabric you're using--lots of contrast in your blocks. Good job!
    I pray for peace today and hope I don't have to tomorrow.

When I was accused of living in a fantasy world I almost fell off my unicorn.

I got 2 more blocks done today: quilt mosaic and north star. I had pre-cut fabric for several blocks...these were the last 2, so I will be spending time cutting for the last 6 blocks before sewing again.

marne--I like the fabric in your "crossing" block...great fussy cutting.

almond--your little blocks look great...I like that you had a "big" block in the picture for showing how small the 4" is. Are you using KT fabrics for all of your Dear Mary Jane quilt blocks?
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Love them, carriem. You are one busy (and talented) lady. Nice feminine colors but with a kick.
    I pray for peace today and hope I don't have to tomorrow.

When I was accused of living in a fantasy world I almost fell off my unicorn.

You're an amazing person Carriem...Isn't she Jan??? I just wish I had 1/4 of your energy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by carriem View Post
    I got 2 more blocks done today: quilt mosaic and north star. I had pre-cut fabric for several blocks...these were the last 2, so I will be spending time cutting for the last 6 blocks before sewing again.

marne--I like the fabric in your "crossing" block...great fussy cutting.

almond--your little blocks look great...I like that you had a "big" block in the picture for showing how small the 4" is. Are you using KT fabrics for all of your Dear Mary Jane quilt blocks?
    Yes all are KT or fabrics much like KT
    Mary

Blog Entries
    Almond your blocks are amazing! Love the Kansas Troubles line you're using...love the idea of your Dear MaryJane quilt! I will want to see it finished?

Carriem, yum, yum, yummy blocks! Love them!

Hi
    Everyones blocks are look great Carriem I love thecolurs in your blocks, Almond and anyone else that are doing the 4" blocks I don't know how you manage the 4" blocks some off the 10" blocks are small enough for me.

Finale got all the blocks cut out, now to find the time to sew the all back together. When my kids ask what are you doing and I tell them I am cutting all this material up into little peices to sew it all back together, they just give a very strange look and quote with a shake of there heads "it wont be long mum".

Here is my 14th block.
    Name:  P1020385.JPG
Views: 112
Size:  157.4 KB

Thank for all the nice comments on my fabrics/blocks. It took me a while to decide, but I too am very happy with how they are coming together. I just have to cut fabric for 3 more and I can cut the last 6.

Lyn--I like you greys and yellows too...especially in this last block.

Page 67 of 86 FirstFirst ... 17 57 66 67 68 77 ... LastLast