Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 139 of 159 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 138 139 140 149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1583

Thread: Welcome Aboard the Mystery Quilt Train - Never Too Late to Join the Ride!

Blog Entries
    Thats going to be a very striking wall hanging, Jenniky.

Blog Entries
    I love the dragons! very nice touch! I bet her place will look wonderful!
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

Blog Entries
    Jen, it turned out great!!! You and your daughter are a great team. Gave our DD a serger for Christmas and you would have thought she had won the lottery. They do seem to grow up when we blink.

Can't wait to see when it's all done.
    It's not the years in your life that count. It's the LIFE, in your years. (Abe Lincoln)

"The Best" The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. (Helen Keller)

Blog Entries
    Name:  DSCF0562.JPG
Views: 270
Size:  1.21 MBThat's awesome, doesn't it feel great to know you've passed on something that you love to do? I miss never having a daughter, but have 2 wonderful daughter in laws that each have a request list. Haven't posted pics of my train ride, so here's what I did. Not quilted yet, but soon. Think it's name is "Autumn Flight".

Blog Entries
    Morning Ladies!!!

I'm here sewing with you again. Started early then took Mom over to the woodturners workshop. She wanted to see the "chips fly". DH didn't take his lathe but was the walk about person this year.

jaba, your quilt is wonderful. Love the colors and how you put it together. I would never have thought of it.

Still binding. But only have one side left. Then on to the next one. Can hardly wait for these to be done and on to something fun.
    It's not the years in your life that count. It's the LIFE, in your years. (Abe Lincoln)

"The Best" The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. (Helen Keller)

Jaba...what a great quilt!...and the name really fits.

Blog Entries
    Thanks everyone for the nice comments on our Mystery Dragon project. Jaba' when I was young my Mom was not the sewing or crafty type. An elderly lady who lived across the street from us would invite me over for a snack every once in a while..and she would share her talents with me. She crocheted mostly however her sharing her time with me is what lead me into the craft circle. I just expanded from there. I am also trying to pass on my love for making crafts to my children and grandchildren now. My three year old grandson sits on my lap when I am handquilting at the frame sometimes. He pulls the needle through and then waits for my turn.. to bring it back up again. He has a great respect for what we are doing with the needle and knows its special..and is enjoyment is evident as he does this often when he visits. Your DL's request line is a great oppourtunity to have them over to help a lil here ..even if you don't really need it. Never know where it may lead.
    Have an awesome day!

Blog Entries
    I wish I could Jenniky, one lives in Washington and the other in Denver and Florida.

Blog Entries
    Thanks all for liking my quilt. I just keep looking at the yellow and think maybe I should name it frantic autumn flight

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jaba View Post
    Name:  DSCF0562.JPG
Views: 270
Size:  1.21 MBThat's awesome, doesn't it feel great to know you've passed on something that you love to do? I miss never having a daughter, but have 2 wonderful daughter in laws that each have a request list. Haven't posted pics of my train ride, so here's what I did. Not quilted yet, but soon. Think it's name is "Autumn Flight".
    OMGoodness..........what a wonderful quilt top you have made!! I love everything about it & am so glad you have shared your picture, so we can see what a quilt top would look like!! What a great job you have done too!!
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

Page 139 of 159 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 138 139 140 149 ... LastLast