Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 142 of 159 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 141 142 143 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1584

Thread: Welcome Aboard the Mystery Quilt Train - Never Too Late to Join the Ride!

Thanks so much sunlitensmiles.

Though they are not quilted yet, I did get 3 of the 4 tops done (the last one will have 4 of the squares--will finish when I can). All the pics turned out kinda light, but in person they are all much more saturated with color. I originally started out with the dragonfly & butterfly one I planned to make for a future great grandchild. I absolutely LOVE how it turned out! It measures 50x60. The scrappy ones were spur of the moment ones that I just decided to use scraps from the last 2 baby quilts I had recently made. The scrappy bear one measures 42x51 & the scrappy Dora measures 43x51. All 3 I did incorporate the pinwheels made from the geese. This was such alot of fun...can't wait for the next one! Thanks for doing this, Judy!!! I have loved seeing everyone else's that has posted so far & can't wait for the rest of them to be posted. They all turn out so differently...
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Blog Entries
    WOW!!! I am in awe of your quilts. I don't have enough imagination when it comes to putting things together. Hoping with the next ones to incorporate some of these ideas.

Thanks for sharing your quilts.
    It's not the years in your life that count. It's the LIFE, in your years. (Abe Lincoln)

"The Best" The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. (Helen Keller)

Blog Entries
    VickiM, I love your quilts, they turned out great, I especially like the first one, love that blue green fabric! Very cute!
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

Vickim--wow have you been busy!! All are very nice

Fabulous quilts, Vicki, and love the 9-patch and pinwheels - they all look great.
    My soul is fed with needle and thread

I finely finished!!! At least the top. I actually changed my middle color from blue to the coral and I'll use the rest of my coral and my other scraps for my backing. The color that looks like blue is really a pretty purple. My silly phone/camera.... It measures 56" square. I like it!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    SheriR~
    December 2.5" Candy Charm Swap
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...p-t254479.html
    From Grandma's closet quilt album: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...bums18788.html

~If you can't turn the corners of your mouth up...let the middle sag!~

very nice, Sheri
    My soul is fed with needle and thread

Sheri, your quilt looks great...I especially love that fabric you used in the center & outer borders...wonderful!

Thanks Judy and Vickie. This was a fun mystery project. I wish the colors would show up better. I will for sure be watching for the next mystery train. Everyone's turned out so unique! Great ride ladies.
    SheriR~
    December 2.5" Candy Charm Swap
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...p-t254479.html
    From Grandma's closet quilt album: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...bums18788.html

~If you can't turn the corners of your mouth up...let the middle sag!~

Page 142 of 159 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 141 142 143 152 ... LastLast