Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Also needs a hair cut-Ashton K

Blog Entries
    I know i said Brad P was not looking good but goodness, gracious! Ashton Kucher looks terrible. i would think he'd have grown up by now being married to Demi M but it seems to be the opposite. he tries so hard to be young and do things younger people want. poor guy, he needs to give up and grow up some. time if flying by.

Blog Entries
    i think his hair and beard make him look very scraggly. i don't really care for beards, but if they are kept neat, then i can live with them

I agree he looks scrubby my DH always had a mustache I never seen him without one usualy it was it went down the side of his mouth in varying lengths

Blog Entries
    That scruffy look seems to be in nowadays. Yuck. I thought it was over with the end of the grunge era, but apparently not.

I had not noticed Ashton's hair...I only have eyes for Tom Welling. Oh, and my husband! :D

Funny how everyone has different tastes. I think he looks really hot with long hair. Of course I love long hair on men. Well, there are limits tho. Not big on pony tails on men :lol: :lol:

Blog Entries
    Funny-dh just mentioned this tonight after we saw the very end of a 2.5 men preview (we both hate that show so I fast forwarded through the preview). I think he looks pretty nasty too. Then again I've never been a fan. He was good in the Butterfly Effect but that's about it.

He is nasty looking