Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Am I going crazy?

Am I going crazy?

I could swear that last night I read something here about cell phone plans... I am getting close to being ready to re-up as it were and briefly scanned the note..... I can't find anything like that now???
    (I'm pretty sure it was here at this site-- maybe I AM going crazy??)

I read one in the last day or two it seems that was talking about being able to keep the rollover minutes if you asked for them. I couldn't find it now, though.

Nope. You are not crazy. It WAS on this board and the discussion was just what Grandma Bonnie said.

Hmmm... wonder where it went... I would have loved to know which company.... Do posts vanish a lot? Why would the author pull it?

Quote Originally Posted by Grandma Bonnie View Post
    I read one in the last day or two it seems that was talking about being able to keep the rollover minutes if you asked for them. I couldn't find it now, though.
    If we were able to keep our unused minutes we would have enough minutes to pass out as party favors.
    Everyone is born right handed, only the gifted overcome it.
    I have already committed my felonies, so people don't have to worry. (Russell Means)
    I swear to you, I am guilty of only being Indian. That's why I am here. (Leonard Peltier)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aliaslaceygreen View Post
    Hmmm... wonder where it went... I would have loved to know which company.... Do posts vanish a lot? Why would the author pull it?
    If it was pulled, it wasn't pulled by the author. We're not able to pull posts. It would have to be pulled by a moderator, which would mean it had most likely broken a rule somewhere.

Thought I saw it, but it might've been VERIZON. I had an account with them for the longest, and they had roll over minutes. I switched to sprint, as we got a better deal with the whole family.

I know you can keep a few thousand roll over minutes with AT&T. We had several thousand when we reupped and changed our plan and they gave us I think around 2000 of the roll over minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Peckish View Post
    If it was pulled, it wasn't pulled by the author. We're not able to pull posts. It would have to be pulled by a moderator, which would mean it had most likely broken a rule somewhere.
    Hmmm...ok... but all I recall it saying was something along the lines of what folks are saying above me...not anything vile.... is there a rule abt not mentioning brands? If so, I guess this thread will disappear as some have mentioned brands...

Anywhoo...if it was just abt roll overs, yeah, I don't know what I could do with all the minutes if I rolled over each month, unless you can start to pay your mortgage with them..... we have V now (trying to behave?? ) and the smallest minutes we can have is 700 for a family plan, but if we use 70 we are lucky....

I do wish someone would untangle the mess of phone, internet and cable programs for me. It drives me crazy trying to find a bargain. You have to sign up for an eon and they can change the price but you can't change the plan. Gotta go- - my blood pressure is rising just thinking about it! heheeh!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast