Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Another cute quote from a pint sized fellow >

Another cute quote from a pint sized fellow

Another cute quote from a pint sized fellow

Old 06-07-2012, 11:41 AM

When my son was about 3 or 4, he explained how sea shells get emptied. He said its someone's job to make lots of noise and scare the creatures out of the shells. He was very serious about this.
Old 06-07-2012, 03:20 PM

When I decided to take a part time job when my son was almost two, he saw me in a dress getting ready for work. He looked at me and said, "I didn't know you were a lady!". I said, "what did you think I was?" And he answered, "A mom." I still giggle over this one. He's 35 yo now.
Old 06-07-2012, 03:37 PM

Here's one from one of my boys when he was about 3 or 4...As an active duty military family it was time for my DH to put in his 'dream sheet' of where he wanted to be stationed next (no guarantee of getting sent there tho). We were discussing possibilities in the car on the way to church one evening. We had mentioned Japan, Hawaii, Spain, etc. when up pipes this voice from the back seat - "I want to go to Dairy Queen". He couldn't figure out why we thought that was funny!
Old 06-07-2012, 06:21 PM

I have a new neighbor that has two cute little girls, one two and the other is five. The five year old asked me how old I was, I told her I was older than dirt, so she said really, how old are you? I said I was 75 she told me I should be dead. I told her I had a lot of living to do because I had to watch them grow up. She said,"you'll never make it. She was so serious. Cute
Jothesewer
Old 06-07-2012, 08:20 PM

My brother's 3 darling daughters were like stair steps following my own three kids, the first two of whom are boys. All are grown now. I guess boys just have less couth than girls, because a single incident resulted in my younger son being known for years to these cousins as "The Boy Who Burps by the Door." Apparently the little girls were quite impressed or even alarmed by this legendary burp. The boys, junior high age at the time, would swallow air and have burping contests. They got pretty accomplished at the art of willful burping. (Don't look at me - they learned it from their dad!)