Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: To any of you who take and post pictures from your phones...warning!!

Blog Entries
    This would be scary if I could actually replicate it in real life, but I have checked, and I can't. I have a GPS phone and I have posted photos from it to various sites, but no matter how I click on any of these photos, this information does not appear.

Lazy journalism that they do not explain the one key feature in the story- is it a special programme people can buy to read this information? And how can we remove that information before posting?

It just annoys me when the media scare people without actually giving any facts.

Quote Originally Posted by noveltyjunkie
    This would be scary if I could actually replicate it in real life, but I have checked, and I can't. I have a GPS phone and I have posted photos from it to various sites, but no matter how I click on any of these photos, this information does not appear.

Lazy journalism that they do not explain the one key feature in the story- is it a special programme people can buy to read this information? And how can we remove that information before posting?

It just annoys me when the media scare people without actually giving any facts.

that is what keeps them in business

"This just in - Quilting causes you to go insane!! More at 11!"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ptquilts
    "This just in - Quilting causes you to go insane!! More at 11!"
    that isn't news. i've known it for years. :lol:

Blog Entries
    I got the new iPhone 4 yesterday, and the phone DOES ask you when you set it up if it can publish your location. You can select no. I don't understand why this is even on there. I've also noticed that when you download apps they all say they track your location. I can understand that GPS would need your location, but not every app you download. I think it's Big Brother tracking us more than I think all these app developers want to know where we are.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2