Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Is anyone else having this problem?

Blog Entries

Is anyone else having this problem?

This last week I have been getting the same pop-up about which ink toner I prefer. It is so annoying when you have to stop and cancel it. Just had to air my gripe. HeHe

Blog Entries
    I assume you're using Internet Explorer as your web browser. You can stop those pesky ads by changing your web browser to Firefox or Chrome and installing the AdBlock plugin. It's all free and easy to install.

Usually ads tend to be based on something you've ordered or viewed to possibly purchase. I just ordered a Spanish language course for my son. Haven't got any ads for other classes - but some of the normal ads are in Spanish this morning. I don't mind the pop-up ads, but I really hate the video ads. But what really bothers me is all the celebri_cr*p that comes up on my Xfinity home page.

the ones that really annoy me are the ones that splash all over the page so you c an,t read what you want to and i didn,t 'explore' any of their content. get real they need to just stop the crazyness. don't you agree