Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > QB Help Center
Anyone else having this problem? >

Anyone else having this problem?

Anyone else having this problem?

Old 01-18-2016, 06:27 AM

Default Anyone else having this problem?

Every morning I have an e-mail for Quiltingboard Daily Digest. Every morning I click on it, cup of coffee in hand, ready to read and know some of how everyone is doing. However, for the past 4 or 5 mornings I've gotten the following error message saying - [TABLE]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][h=1]HTTP 500 error[/h][h=1]That's odd... Microsoft Edge can’t find this page[/h]This page can’t be displayed, because this site’s server might be under maintenance or there could be a programming error.

I really miss being able to read the Daily Digest. Somehow my coffee just doesn't seem the same.

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Old 01-18-2016, 06:32 AM

why not bookmark the site and visit whenever you want?
Old 01-18-2016, 06:34 AM

Have been having the same problem for a couple of weeks now, off and on. Mine also says programming error or maintenance, surely the site hasn't been under maintenance for that long. Don't know what's going on but have about quit using & enjoying this site, not worth the hassle to sort through all the threads.
Old 01-18-2016, 06:36 AM

Unhappy thank you

Originally Posted by Texas_Sue View Post
Every morning I have an e-mail for Quiltingboard Daily Digest. Every morning I click on it, cup of coffee in hand, ready to read and know some of how everyone is doing. However, for the past 4 or 5 mornings I've gotten the following error message saying - [TABLE]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][h=1]HTTP 500 error[/h][h=1]That's odd... Microsoft Edge can’t find this page[/h]This page can’t be displayed, because this site’s server might be under maintenance or there could be a programming error.

I really miss being able to read the Daily Digest. Somehow my coffee just doesn't seem the same.

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Yes I have been having the same problem. Thought it was just my computer. I go to home page and go to main to get all of the new posts
Old 01-18-2016, 06:39 AM
Power Poster

Daily Digest is not Quiltingboard and is handled by a third party.
Old 01-18-2016, 06:40 AM

Originally Posted by DebraK View Post
why not bookmark the site and visit whenever you want?
This is an automated notification from QuiltingBoard. It has a built in "click here" (highlighted print) that works as a bookmark. I can go to the home section and just go through all the threads of QB and that's fine too. I just really enjoyed that some preselected subjects would be chosen to read and enjoy. Thanks for the suggestion, though.
Old 01-18-2016, 06:40 AM

Yes, same thing here. While I do just use my bookmark (or the link to pictures in the same email) I like seeing "most talked about" so I miss the link.
I am sure it will get fixed soon.
Old 01-18-2016, 06:44 AM

DebraK, it's not about not reaching the site, I can reach it all right but then I have to go to Main, then each thread, read each and respond if desired, then back to Main and do it all over again for each thread or topic. Used to be able to read the Daily Digest and not hassle with every topic. Don't have time to review every thread or sort though till I find the most popular. What's the point of e-mailing each day & then not being able to connect directly to the Daily Digest or article??
Old 01-18-2016, 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by sassysews2 View Post
What's the point of e-mailing each day & then not being able to connect directly to the Daily Digest or article??
As has been discussed many times, the forum has nothing to do with the daily digest emails. Apparently these don't come up in the digest as being the most popular because they're locked very soon after the original post. I expect that will happen with this thread very soon.
Old 01-18-2016, 07:01 AM

Having the same problem....doesn't matter if its bookmarked or not......