Back Pain

Old 09-09-2010, 07:48 AM

I have hear lots of you talk about your back pain and how it keeps you from doing the quilting that you all love so much. This got me thinking about when I fell off a 20' tower several years ago. Long story short, I was an industrial mechanic and was working on re-insulating this tower, the fumes from the glue made me high as a kite, I had never worked with this glue before and had no idea that I was getting high but when I stood up I fell off the side. I was lucky that I didn't break anything but I did dislocated a few disks in my back which the doctors popped back into place. Several years later I again had back problems and this time I was sent to a Physical Therapist. He did a great job with giving me instruction on how to handle my back when ever I felt any pain coming on. He also gave me a small book that explains how to do the exercises so I thought I'd share it with any of you that might want to read it and see if any of the exercises would help you as well. Just PM me and I can send you a PDF copy of it. I would post it here but I don't know how or if I can do that.
Have a great day!
Old 09-09-2010, 07:52 AM

well I fell about 20' but it was from a tree! LOL and I do some excerise but there is always room for improvement, will pm my addy
Old 09-09-2010, 09:11 AM

Ok I'm finding out that I can only email this as a zipped email so if you send me your normal email address I can send you that file.