Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A bit more of Australian wild life!!!

What a precious baby. Glad your son was able to rescue.

i am glad your son is okay. and joey is such a small thing to think he will grow up so big..im glad for rescues.

Blog Entries
    Such a cute little Joey, glad you were able to save it, so sad to see so many dead roos on the side of the road.
    The biggest risk is the one not taken

Blog Entries
    I am thankful that your Son was not injured....something like that can take a human life also

wonderful of him to rescue the joey

Blog Entries
    Oh well done for checking for the Joey. I only hit a roo once and I had the kids with me and did not go back because they were already so upset. I feel guilty about it, but hope it did not have a baby on board.

Blog Entries
    OMG. So glad of the thoughtfulness of your your son. I understand that some people would concider kangaroos a nusaince just like deer in USA. But to be considerate enough to save this little creature is a wonderful thing in my eyes. To be a true humanitarian is to be thoughtful of all living things. Makes me proud!
    peace
    no act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. Aesop

Blog Entries
    Sweet little Joey! Your son deserves accolades for having the presence of mind to go check the adult kangaroo after an accident. Glad to hear your son is okay and that the joey survived. In the States, deer ARE a problem. We have two plastic gadgets that fit on the front grill of the vehicle. The air goes through them creating a sound not heard by humans, but it turns deer right around. They are called, "Whistlers." Wonder if there's anything that would help with kangaroos?
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

just amazing. I'm so glad he was able to save the joey. Accidents happen. We have lots of deer where I live and there are times you just can't avoid it. It's wonderful to see a life saved.
    enjoy your life...it's the only one you have!!!
    Heather

OMGoodness. I've never seen one that tiny before. It is wonderful it could be saved. Thanks for posting the sweet picture. Life is precious.
    When it seems like the world is falling to pieces remember that the pieces are falling into place...the End Times.

Heaven and Earth are full of His Glory!

Awwww so cute!!! I didn't even know what it was at first, but I read the story about it and found out that it was a kangaroo. I am an animal lover and will never harm an animal! Glad you saved the little joey!!!!

Last edited by nygal; 10-13-2012 at 09:30 AM.
    When it seems like the world is falling to pieces remember that the pieces are falling into place...the End Times.

Heaven and Earth are full of His Glory!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast