Books

Old 10-04-2013, 04:01 AM

Thumbs up Books

hello just thought if any readers out there would like to suggest a series of books they are patchwork Mysteries the main person restore old quilt and get to solve Mystery first is Family patterns there is a bunch of them they are Guidepost books but I get at mine at library am now on one about the under ground railroad think this must be about my 8th in the series really a good read does any one have any suggestion on books I read just about any thing love mystery and history Fiction have a happy day
Old 10-04-2013, 06:38 AM

Im an avid reader of everything except romance. Just read the first 2 books ' The Basement Quilt and the Potting Shed Quilt' Ok. Read all 30 someodd books of the Warriors series about cats. Rutherford has several excellent books of history fiction, London, Saram, Paris, very good. All of the Jack Reacher books by Lee Child. Love Alan Dean Foster books but they are Science fiction Fantasy. Otherworld soon to be made into movie. John Sandford mysteries but they are heavy not light reading. Loved the Joe Grey mysteries but he is a cat detective. Cant help it I love cats.
I read so much that I had to make a list in the computer of all the books Ive read. Keep a printout so I don't buy a duplicate.

Last edited by Rose Marie; 10-04-2013 at 06:40 AM.
Old 10-04-2013, 06:52 AM
Power Poster

Thanks for the suggestion. I have filled several Kindles with books I'm reading and want to read, over 2000 books not including the ones on the cloud drive. DH and I go no where without our Kindles.
Old 10-04-2013, 07:01 AM

I have the Kindle Fire and download free books but still prefer good ol paperbacks. I buy them used from Amazon, Bargain Books, Abe books etc.
Got a library card so I could download to Kindle but havnt done it yet.
Old 10-04-2013, 08:51 AM
Power Poster

Oh I loved the Rutherford historical books about England. and love quilt mysteries too.