Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Chain and/or Big Box Store Pricing

Texas, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by bearisgray View Post
    Much to my surprise, a given product may not be priced the same at all of the _______ stores. My oldest will frequently comparison shop the various Target stores around here to get the best deal on some things.

I also learned that not all Walmarts that have fabrics are marking down or closing out the same fabrics - or marking them down at the same rate. So a certain fabric may still be $5.44 at one store and on the clearance shelf for $2.00 at another store. Or be long gone by the time I found out there was a sale!
    I've noticed the same thing. We have two WMs within practical driving distance (opposite directions). One (lower income area) has a much better Sales Bin selection, often having $2-$3 fabric, which is still full-price, at the other (higher income area). They also tend to carry different food and clothing items, at times.
    Last edited by Neesie; 08-11-2012 at 12:18 PM.

By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.
    ~Richard Dawkins

middle TN
    Also, our Walmart finally got fabric back, but it's much more expensive than before. I'll go back to Hobby Lobby.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2