Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: changed avitar

Blog Entries
    Hello to all of the wonderful men & women on the board.
    I just changed my avitar to one of my tom kitties. He was a lot cuter then me any way. The reason I have done this to honor his 8 years of life & love for me. His name is socks because he has 4 white feet & was extra apecial because he has 7 toes on his right front foot & 6 toes on the front left foot. He died in my arms on thurs aug 4th from heart failure. He will be missed everday by me & jerry my husband Thanks to all of you for listening to my sob story. Thanks tumrub

(((HUGS)))) - it is so sad to lose a furry friend. He looks like a lovey baby.

np3
    Blog Entries
    So sorry you lost a furry friend. Love your avatar!

So sorry to hear of your loss. What a sweet tribute to your furbaby. {{{{{{hugs}}}}}}

I'm so sorry for your loss. I wish you peace and wonderful memories

Sorry to hear that you lost your furry friend. I just updated my avatar tody too. Molly won Winner's ***** in a big dog show and got two more points towards her championship. Then she and my daughter went to the pet store and they wanted a picture of her modelling a new life jacket for dogs.

Senior Member Blue's quilting mama's Avatar
    Sorry about your kitty's death....sending you a big hug! Our fur babies sure do wrap themselves around our hearts!!!

np3
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelbie
    Sorry to hear that you lost your furry friend. I just updated my avatar tody too. Molly won Winner's ***** in a big dog show and got two more points towards her championship. Then she and my daughter went to the pet store and they wanted a picture of her modelling a new life jacket for dogs.
    Adorable!

So sorry. Know my heart goes out to you and your husband. Socks looked real sweet.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tumrub
    Hello to all of the wonderful men & women on the board.
    I just changed my avitar to one of my tom kitties. He was a lot cuter then me any way. The reason I have done this to honor his 8 years of life & love for me. His name is socks because he has 4 white feet & was extra apecial because he has 7 toes on his right front foot & 6 toes on the front left foot. He died in my arms on thurs aug 4th from heart failure. He will be missed everday by me & jerry my husband Thanks to all of you for listening to my sob story. Thanks tumrub
    How strange, my mother had a Schnauzer and his name was socks too! and he died about a month ago from heart failure as well! How strange is that? And sorry to hear about your fur baby!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 ... LastLast