Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Chinese Bee Pollen?

Does anyone know anything about this...Chinese bee pollen? I was at a volunteer activity and a women was telling me that she lost 15 pounds in three weeks taking this... all natural, no side effects. She didn't diet or do anything differently. Can this be true? (oh, so tempting... I really need to lose 20 pounds, but just haven't been able to put my mind to it!)

There is no magic pill or supplement. I wish there was. The only way to lose weight and keep it off is to use more calories than you take in.

Quote Originally Posted by QuiltMania
    There is no magic pill or supplement. I wish there was. The only way to lose weight and keep it off is to use more calories than you take in.
    But...but...but that means excise and I can't do that because it makes my heart beat really fast and I get all sweatie and out of breath!

Quote Originally Posted by missgigglewings
    Quote Originally Posted by QuiltMania
    But...but...but that means excise and I can't do that because it makes my heart beat really fast and I get all sweatie and out of breath!
    Yup, that's about how it goes!!!LOL!!

I'm sure Chinese bee pollen has other uses besides the claim that this woman made for weight loss. I just wondered if anyone else may have tried it.... for any purpose! There are so many herbal supplements out there and I don't know what half of them are for. I guess I'll do a search later and read up on it... I was just wondering if anyone else here used it for anything!

Is that the same as Royal Jelly? thats suppose to be a cure.all too: But expensive

Quote Originally Posted by quiltlonger
    Is that the same as Royal Jelly? thats suppose to be a cure.all too: But expensive
    I don't think its the same. The woman I was talking to said she is not hungry and has a lot more energy! that's something I sure could use too! She and her husband were both taking it and they buy it online. That's about all I know. I need to check it out more!

hmmm, just what is it about CHINESE bees that makes them better than other bees....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by quiltlonger
    I thought it was Jelly Rolls, it's the cure!

You make your quilt and eat less, the only time you get sweaty when you have to take out some stitches.

Yes your heart will beat really fast, when you see how stunning your work turned out to be!

Could this cure be expensive, yeah, we all know that.

Side effects of this treatment are:
    comforting others, teary eyes, hugs and kisses, smiles, thank you's, sleepless nights

Addiction : Yes, very addictive!

hmmm how many calories does quilting burn??????

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast