Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas House...

Christmas House...

HI... Posting this for my friends in the 8.0 Boomerang Swap. This is most of my main floor decorated for Christmas, I will have to search my photo files for my 1st floor and bedrooms. I have them, it just takes time. LOL. Thanks for asking to see these.

Dining room, 7ft slim tree with Santa's ... Hallmark. Also, the garland hanging behind it, House ornaments on it, Hallmark.

Hallway Tree, "Family Tree" all framed pics of family from great grand parents to our grandkids. 50% Hallmark frames.

Here is a Closer view

Powder room tree

Son's Marvel Comics tree... (Superman, Batman, Spiderman etc). sits on piano in family room... Hallmark

Son's Football Tree... in the Den... Hallmark.

My dining room tablescape. Not Hallmark, but I love it. LOL

Snowmen village... Hallmark.

Living room tree, 8ft Douglas fir, with 90% Hallmark. (a mom has to put on those special ornaments etc too! But, there is about 500 ornaments on this tree alone! My master piece! :P

I want TINSEL!
    Dining room Mantle, all Hallmark but the Dancing Santa

Miniture Hallmark tree. All Hallmark

Celebration/Holiday Barbie's ... Hallmark

Living room mantle. My Nativity.
    "Wimpy Christian's won't survive spiritual warfare"- Carman

What wonderful decorations. We haven't decorated in a few years. Our youngest Grandchild just turned 10. We have gone to Daugther and Son-in-law's as their Granddaughters, Mom & Dad have come the last two years.
    Another Phyllis
    This life is the only one you get - enjoy it before you lose it.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for sharing Boom buddy! Very pretty.

Since you are taking requests (he he). I would love to see a closup of the folded quilts in the 2nd and 3rd pictures...especially the hexagon star one.

Thank you.
    Fraew

"I don't buy vintage quilts. By the time I finish the quilts I've started they've already become antiques." ~ Mark Lipinski
    Link to my albums: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...85-albums.html

Wow!! I want to visit your home during the holidays. Can't decide which is my favorite.

Blog Entries
    Is that tree in the living room in front of a door?!? You obviously don't use that door, lol. What do you do when someone rings the doorbell?

Quote Originally Posted by Peckish View Post
    Is that tree in the living room in front of a door?!? You obviously don't use that door, lol. What do you do when someone rings the doorbell?
    I have three doors, that is my front entry... When we bought the house, we ripped out the sidewalk and a bunch of ugly landscapping and put in all new sod, and we have not yet put a sidewalk in, our drive pulls right up to my wrap around side porch and the door to the kitchen, everyone uses it. And in the winter, the yard has snow and ice... so they use it even more. I haven't always put my tree there, some times it' next to the fireplace, and or over by the stair case. But, I like it there. Dh has warned me, when he pours the driveway and the walkway.. I won't be able to do that any more.

What makes it nice is that a BIG tree, and ALL of the presents (we have BIG Christmas) can go in there, and I still have my whole living room area for peoples.

WOW!!! Those are amazing. I even noticed that you change out the pictures on the walls too. You are one dedicated Christmas decorator.

This is my familyroom wreath

My family room

My Silver tree in the Family room

I put my silver tree on a table, the ornaments are all glass and I worry about lil ones.
    This is my kitchen wreath...
    Last edited by kensington; 08-08-2012 at 06:31 PM.

Oh my, you have the most beautifully decorated trees etc. Everything just looks wonderful! I bet Christmas at your house is a great time! You put lots of work into it!

Ok sweetpea, you own Hallmark now don't you? at least stock? WOW times ten. Oh and you had better lock those doors.. I love love love glass ornaments. A few quilts, a ton of ornaments and my bags are full! Very beautiful and thank you for taking the time to share with us. Sheesh, lots and lots of love go into setting this up. AND she quilts.
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast