Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Colorado Winter Pictures

I left work a couple of hours early. I posted some pictures in the GCC, but will put a few here, too. It's supposed to snow all night and part of tomorrow. I may not be going in to work.

Another view of the farm

Tosha is a good-sized dog so this gives you a good idea on how deep it is...and it's supposed to snow all night.
    Name:  Attachment-51324.jpe
Views: 8
Size:  25.9 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Oh, that is so beautiful! And it's only October. Are you in the mountains, or is it just because of the high altitude in general?

Wow! On Tink it would be over her head. Guess fall is over.

We are not in the mountains. I work at the base of the foothills and live 8 miles east of there. I guess parts of the mountains have gotten over 30 inches so far. Very good for the ski resorts!

Your dog is beautiful, Ducky. My daughter flew into Denver this morning and said it really looked like winter. They were supposed to get two feet there.........

(makes me appreciate California although I have to admit the snow is lovely!)

BRRRRRRRRRrrrrr, having just arrived from Maui about 30 hours ago, that looks way to darn cold!!!!!
    I lived in Northglenn for 30 months a few (21) years ago. I sometimes miss the winter, not really. I miss the mountains!!!

I have three girls that look quite similar to your pup! Only 1 is black and the other two are almost white.

Quote Originally Posted by Joan
    Your dog is beautiful, Ducky. My daughter flew into Denver this morning and said it really looked like winter. They were supposed to get two feet there.........

I'm surprised your daughter could land. I guess flights have been canceled at DIA. How long will she be here?

That looks so cold! I know it's beautiful too but I don't look foreward to it!

Quote Originally Posted by Ducky
    Quote Originally Posted by Joan

I'm surprised your daughter could land. I guess flights have been canceled at DIA. How long will she be here?
    Yes, apparently there was no problem landing. Her flight landed at 1:30 p.m. She lives there and was visiting us here in California for the weekend. She said it was HOT here....lol

Blog Entries
    What a beautiful winter wonderland!!! Soooo pretty to look at :D :D :D

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast