Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6

Thread: comfy shoes?

Quote Originally Posted by drgranny View Post
    I have a pair of berkenstock sandles and a pr. of berk clogs that I wear any time we are going to have to walk. These same two prs have served me for about 20 years. I wear the clogs in winter and the sandles in summer. My feet haven't hurt since I started wearing berkenstocks.
    I wear birks to work .Warning though they must be broken in and need to conform to your feet . I bought some years ago and wore them for a 12 hour night shift on my feet and not kidding could not hardly walk by the time I got home , I tried them again a few years ago and absolutly love them I broke them in first this time. I like Merrels barefoot for protection when I go away but then I actually go barefoot or just wear a leather moccassin that I make most of the time when I am not working .I have been wanting a pair of the keen sandals.I tried some on last year and loved them but don't have the cash this summer
    Last edited by raedar63; 05-28-2012 at 06:18 AM.

Senior Member Cheshirecatquilter's Avatar
    Just be sure you have arch support in whatever you get.

MBT's!!! Dress or casual. I love them.

MBT'S.......???? please help me here.

I have a friend who was doing roofing job and fell broke his foot well more like shredded the foot now the only shoe that's comfortable for him is Keen. His wife loves them too.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Quilterfay View Post
    I purchased a pair of Walk the Walk sandals when I was in Arizona. They are wonderful. I can walk in them for hours and my feet do not hurt. I stood at work one day for 6 hours cutting fabric and my legs were tired at the end of the day but my feet were not aching.
    Walk The Walk shoes are my go to shoes. Got them at a recent quilt show. They are fabulous! I broke my foot several months ago and the outcome is not good. Cant stand any pressure on top of foot. I got the shoes that have an adjustable strap on top.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6